Eric Martin quote on spring ball

Nexus

Did you also notice Martin is up to 240?! He must have been in the weight room nonstop. :bonez

What did he weigh last season?

Huskers.com has him listed at 215.

Good god. He may kill somebody on the field this year.

I hope he doesn't kill one of our guys during practice or the spring game this year. And I can't believe he was only 215 last year. I saw him a few times and he was more than 215.

When coaches were raving about Martin last year they said he came into fall camp at something like 238. For whatever reason they did not update that on the roster all year last year. And FWIW Eric Martin or one of the coaches, I can't remember which, said that he is at 245 right now. Damn near big enough to play D-end. I wonder if we will see him coming off the edge a little bit. I hope so.

Did you also notice Martin is up to 240?! He must have been in the weight room nonstop. :bonez

What did he weigh last season?

Huskers.com has him listed at 215.

Good god. He may kill somebody on the field this year.

I hope he doesn't kill one of our guys during practice or the spring game this year. And I can't believe he was only 215 last year. I saw him a few times and he was more than 215.

That was probably an early weight recording, maybe from High School or from early camp.