Yoshi breaks hand

Wait..how did he break his hand? I saw him at Brewsky's Bar last night for a Jazz show (related to a class) and his hands looked fine. I remember specifically because he was rubbing his face with both hands when I saw him. The only time it could have happened was this morning, because it doesn't make sense why he wouldn't have it wrapped if it broke last night.

The post about breaking his hand was made "about an hour ago" according to Facebook. So maybe this AM, or maybe he got into his Jazz too much last night? It doesn't sound too serious if he's able to keep playing and will play in the Spring Game.

Maybe he just fractured a bone in his hand and he's OK to walk around with it? Hard to say.

The post about breaking his hand was made "about an hour ago" according to Facebook. So maybe this AM, or maybe he got into his Jazz too much last night? It doesn't sound too serious if he's able to keep playing and will play in the Spring Game.

Maybe he just fractured a bone in his hand and he's OK to walk around with it? Hard to say.

Yes, the AM leaves really the only opportunity for a hand to be broken (although, he may have misunderstood the concept of a trumpet and tried shove his hand down the open end? :LOLtartar )

But at the same time, I would be interested to know if it was a football related break, or if he broke it otherwise. :dunno

I saw him at 12:30 today and i didn't see a cast or anything. maybe i missed it though.....

I broke a couple bones in my hand in high school and was given a cast that slides on the side of the hand. I didnt wear it all the time.

So he may not need a cast.

Nevermind. He says on his FB page:

NOTHINGS GOING RIGHT FIRST I BREAK MY HAND AND NOW I BROKE MY PHONE CANT SEE WHO TEXTIN OR CALLIN ME

yeah im still practicing and playing in the spring game. just gotta have surgery after the spring game

I'm more concerned about his phone. I mean, he's off the grid for awhile and what if he doesn't have insurance??!!??

• Fire 1

Why are we assuming this isn't an April Fools prank? I updated my Facebook status to sound like I was drunk and people bought it..

Yeah, I think I’ll wait to see if this “breaking” news is confirmed on April 2.