Reminiscing

Wow. Kris Brown missed his very first extra point attempt?? Ha ha! I never would have guessed it. That didn’t happen too often to Kris, the guy who kicked more extra points than anyone else in NCAA history.

That LP 80 yd TD run at about 4:10. Wow. WOW!! Runs like this are why I think LP was our most talented running back.

Nice vid, 37. Thanky for posting.

I'm not sure about our most talented running back, but it does make you wonder what he would have been capable of had he stayed out of legal trouble that year. He was on the Heisman short list of many people in 1995, and it's too bad that he got into trouble.

And BTW, OP, I think most of us were alive when this game was played. I think I'm one of the younger guys on this board and I was 5 or 6 when this game was played.

When did the exposed midriff go out of style in college football? I sure hope it'll make a hasty return.

Why? :ahhhhhhhh:blink::dunnoleghump.gif

Because those cutoff jerseys for the defense are and were bad ass, and remind me of Wistrom and co beating the crap out of people. Good enough reason for me.

When did the exposed midriff go out of style in college football? I sure hope it'll make a hasty return.

Why? willy_nilly.gifblink.gifdunno.gifleghump.gif

Because those cutoff jerseys for the defense are and were bad ass, and remind me of Wistrom and co beating the crap out of people. Good enough reason for me.

I was actually kidding about wanting them back, but I see your point. I still have the 1996 Athlon, Big XII preview (first one ever) with Chris Dishman rockin the midriff. He looks like he wants to subtly eat someone's soul.

Well since i was born in 1991 I was only 4, BUT for some reason I can clearly remember the game against Tennessee which was amazing to remember cause we beat Manning his last game which i still LOL at. My favorite season was the 2001 season with this game in particular my favorite game