Apparently ESPN ran a Sport Science segment on Suh today

Nexus

Props to Husker_Power for the video link.

Here are some of the comments from people who did see it.

Via ESPN's NFL analyst, Chris Mortensen's Twitter:

-- Watching our ESPN Sports Science piece/study on Ndamukong Suh - it is a "wow "study on his explosion and force.

LINK

-- yea Suh killed that crash-test dummy...

LINK

-- me too omg! He's a beast a one man wreckin crew. Sure wish my bucs cud get him. Wow gona be a treat to watch where evr he goes.

LINK

-- Just watch how the guy uses his hands. Reminds me of DAN HAMPTON.

LINK

On another note,anyone see the Suh sport science gig on espn?Where he hit the crash test dummy....shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif

The dummy looked like it was f***** by a horse when he was done with it.rofl2.gif

LINK

-- Not sure if this old or not and I didn't get to see all of it, but from what I saw he has a top speed of 13.4 mph. He hit the dummy quarterback with 3200 lbs of force. Pretty impressive.

-- I watched that ESPN segment too. They were telling Suh that his force was the highest they've recorded from a football player. They've also test Ray Lewis and a few others. Sports Science is a pretty cool show, and it's nice they've finally been tapped to provide results that are real.

LINK

-- Suh has a greater reaction time and the highest impact force (3200 lbs. of pressure) than anyone they have ever tested....even Ray Lewis.

LINK

Pic of Suh during the Sport Science performance.

35ckl6s.jpg

He's such a beast. I wish he just had one more year with us...

We just have to be thankful that he was here last year. He's such a high-character guy and his priorities are such that he stayed in school. He could legitimately have gone pro two years ago.

But yeah, I wish he was still here, too.

Oh my god, that's all you can pretty much say. He's quicker than position players off the line, and he hits harder than anyone who's been on the show. I'd understand the Rams not selecting him (they do have 2 young d-linemen and no QB), but if the Lions pass on him then it'll go down as one of their stupidest picks ever, along with their WR picks in the first round.

He's such a beast. I wish he just had one more year with us...

We just have to be thankful that he was here last year. He's such a high-character guy and his priorities are such that he stayed in school. He could legitimately have gone pro two years ago.

But yeah, I wish he was still here, too.

he could have gone pro his junior year, but i'm not sure if he would have such a *commanding* position as far future negotiations go. suh was really good his junior year, but last year proved without doubt that he is *THE MAN* and worth anything his conract dictates.

if suh wants 10 million dollars, a ride on the space shuttle and for the owners to all wear a dresses, they'd better open the check book, call NASA and find something pretty because he'll be the cornerstone of whatever defense he's put into.

he's just beginning his nike contract and i have no doubt they'll be more: subway, taco bell, rent-a-cars, wheaties, whatever. heck, i wouldn't be surprised if he and his mother in a campbell soup commercial.

unless he blows-up like tiger, and i doubt that would happen, the sky is suh's only limit.