Suh to appear on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on Friday (4/16)

Nexus

it's a husker extravaganza!!! espnU is showing last years Mizzou/NU game!!!

ESPNU is also showing the B12 championship game tomorrow at 11:00 pm central, for anybody who whats to see it again, except the last second. :hookerhorns

i saw the showed the outback bowl (or some other bowl), i would love if they showed the holiday bowl. i deleted it on my dvr, not knowing how bad the withdrawals would be and i would love to see it again.

ESPNU is also showing the B12 championship game tomorrow at 11:00 pm central, for anybody who whats to see it again, except the last second. :hookerhorns

i saw the showed the outback bowl (or some other bowl), i would love if they showed the holiday bowl. i deleted it on my dvr, not knowing how bad the withdrawals would be and i would love to see it again.

I know I was checking the guide to see what other games the were showing hoping that they would show the Holiday Bowl. At least we get to see Suh throw McCoy like a rag doll again.

I know I was checking the guide to see what other games the were showing hoping that they would show the Holiday Bowl. At least we get to see Suh throw McCoy like a rag doll again.

yeah, our defense in that game was epic, just not epic ftw, but definitely still worth watching.