I started losing my hair about 8 years ago,and have tried many products, but none seemed to work. Not even Rogaine did, which was a little disappointing. I'm just wondering what your guys' experience was with different products, and how you're trying to keep your hair. I think it's too late for me to make anything work though, as my hairline is pretty far back and the hair on the back of my head where my cowlick is is starting to thin out. I started buzzing my head about 2 years ago because my hair was looking too ridiculous. It really doesn't bother me anymore (less maitenance anyway) but I was just curious about other's experiences.

I've been losing mine for a few years now. I finally buzzed it off last summer and thought I was done with it. Then I got sick of everyone thinking I was some sort of skinhead/Neo-Nazi or whatever so I grew it back out. I've never tried putting any products on my head because it seems like they only work for a certain percentage of the users. I have done a lot of research, and there are way more products out there than I had originally thought.

If no one on here has used any products, this website has a lot of user reviews and what not: http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/

Seems like there is less of an incentive to plug, use Rogaine, or whatever. The buzzed look has been in for a quite a few years now, and seems here to stay. Thank you Michael Jordan.

I just hope the buzzed look is still in fashion when my hair thins to the point where a buzz would make sense.

I haven't lost hair yet, but two uncles and my grandfather on my mom's side were all bald. When it goes, it goes, no plugs or rogaine for me. I have a friend who got plugs and you can very clearly tell he did, and it looks horrible. Do not do that.

Just embrace it, buzz it short, and appreciate that you don't have to spend time screwing with your hair anymore.