All Red Uni's

I know it has been talked about a lot in the past, and a lot of people have been against it. NU has not worn the all red uniform in a game since 1986 against OU or maybe in the early 90's against OSU.

after seeing pictures of the Spring Game, especially the one of Burkhead running the ball, I actually like the way the uniform looks.

I know that it was designed to tell the difference between the Red/White teams, but what do you think about it.

I hope this does not become a "Black" jersey or a call for a "b*******" forum. Just all red uniform question

no to the all red uniforms.

scarlet top/cream bottom at home; cream top/scarlet bottom on the road.

one solid color looks like @$$.

We don't wear scarlet and cream. Its red and white. ;)

All reds look good only because we have a white helmet. If you did the long knee high white socks with it and white shoe sleeves it would be awesome. I hope we change something just so I can hear all the traditional guys blow a gasket and blame why we played the way we did cuz of a uniform. :LOLtartar

I know it has been talked about a lot in the past, and a lot of people have been against it. NU has not worn the all red uniform in a game since 1986 against OU or maybe in the early 90's against OSU.

after seeing pictures of the Spring Game, especially the one of Burkhead running the ball, I actually like the way the uniform looks.

I know that it was designed to tell the difference between the Red/White teams, but what do you think about it.

I hope this does not become a "Black" jersey or a call for a "b*******" forum. Just all red uniform question

I never seen us wear all red in person until Saturday. But I liked how it looked. Maybe one game a year we wear all Red uni's.

However, I dont wanna EVER, I Mean EVERRRR, have them wear black jersey's. Those would look absolutely horrid, we arent Georgia.