All Red Uni's

no thank u. I love everything about the current adidas unis just the way they are. Let wisconsin do it. Freakin badgers

i'm not opposed to switching it up every once in a while, but i would not push for it, nothing makes me happier than seeing the scarlet and cream run onto the field.

I think it would be "okay" for once a year. Perhaps Homecoming or Senior Day for All-Reds. I think having knee high white socks with the red on red, and the knee high red socks with white on white, with black shoes, would look best for an All-Color top and bottom.

I was not a fan of the 1962 uniforms, obviously yes I know why they wore them, but I disliked them mostly because of the god awful helmets and how bland the jersey looked as well with white shoes.

Although I'm still a huge fan of the 2001 uniforms are the best [Nebraska on the chest, no stripes, knee high red socks for home games & knee high white socks for away games], I think the All-Color top and bottom would be okay for just one game a year. Maybe an All-White vs. a team with All-Black, again for just once a year, or just every now and then, but not definitely every game.

I say sure for once every 2-3 seasons. It would work well with a red-out promotion where the entire crowd was red (don't remember the last successful one but I know we did it against OU one year and it looked amazing). For a big game against a top 10 opponent, it would help ignite the crowd.

• Fire 1

I know it has been talked about a lot in the past, and a lot of people have been against it. NU has not worn the all red uniform in a game since 1986 against OU or maybe in the early 90's against OSU.

after seeing pictures of the Spring Game, especially the one of Burkhead running the ball, I actually like the way the uniform looks.

I know that it was designed to tell the difference between the Red/White teams, but what do you think about it.

I hope this does not become a "Black" jersey or a call for a "b*******" forum. Just all red uniform question

I never seen us wear all red in person until Saturday. But I liked how it looked. Maybe one game a year we wear all Red uni's.

However, I dont wanna EVER, I Mean EVERRRR, have them wear black jersey's. Those would look absolutely horrid, we arent Georgia.

What's wrong with Georgia?

I think it would be "okay" for once a year. Perhaps Homecoming or Senior Day for All-Reds. I think having knee high white socks with the red on red, and the knee high red socks with white on white, with black shoes, would look best for an All-Color top and bottom.

I was not a fan of the 1962 uniforms, obviously yes I know why they wore them, but I disliked them mostly because of the god awful helmets and how bland the jersey looked as well with white shoes.

Although I'm still a huge fan of the 2001 uniforms are the best [Nebraska on the chest, no stripes, knee high red socks for home games & knee high white socks for away games], I think the All-Color top and bottom would be okay for just one game a year. Maybe an All-White vs. a team with All-Black, again for just once a year, or just every now and then, but not definitely every game.

I LOVED these uniforms. Everyone always looked sharp and crisp. Red on red is an absolute no.

• Fire 1

The only thing I don't like about our uniforms is how they tried to make the shoulder stripes more cream colored. I get that the official colors are scarlet and cream, but it's gotta be white. The cream just looks yellow-ish and weird if you ask me.

• Fire 2

I know it has been talked about a lot in the past, and a lot of people have been against it. NU has not worn the all red uniform in a game since 1986 against OU or maybe in the early 90's against OSU.

after seeing pictures of the Spring Game, especially the one of Burkhead running the ball, I actually like the way the uniform looks.

I know that it was designed to tell the difference between the Red/White teams, but what do you think about it.

I hope this does not become a "Black" jersey or a call for a "b*******" forum. Just all red uniform question

I never seen us wear all red in person until Saturday. But I liked how it looked. Maybe one game a year we wear all Red uni's.

However, I dont wanna EVER, I Mean EVERRRR, have them wear black jersey's. Those would look absolutely horrid, we arent Georgia.

Nothing personal, it was the first team that came to mind when someone said Black Jerseys. Didnt they warm up in their Red Jerseys one time and then came out in black. Wasnt that against Florida???

I thought it was kinda stupid, Maybe its just me. Didnt they wear the blacks again and got demolished.

Nothing personal, it was the first team that came to mind when someone said Black Jerseys. Didnt they warm up in their Red Jerseys one time and then came out in black. Wasnt that against Florida???

I thought it was kinda stupid, Maybe its just me. Didnt they wear the blacks again and got demolished.

I wasn't actually offended. So in 2007, Coach Richt called for a fan "b-lackout". We all wore more black than normal, team warmed up in red (I wouldn't know, never made it to a UGA game before kick-off while a student at UGA) but came out of the tunnel in black, proceeded to destroy AU. Sugar Bowl that year, no gimmicks, wore black and destroyed Hawaii.

2008, stuff got bad. Tried it for 'Bama, quickly down 31-0...lost 49-31. Wore black helmets against Florida in 2009 and got slaughtered (while looking like a cheap high school team). Needless to say, probably won't be having any black"outs" for awhile.