All Red Uni's

I have only seen bits of the game on youtube and have to say the red on red doesn't look bad.

I know one guy was talking about the 2001 jerseys with the Nebraska across the chest and personally speaking I didn't like it, looked too much like a faded Oklahoma jersey. Let the OUs, UTs, and CUs of the world put their names across the front.

As for the Georgia black-out, I remember that game and the stadium looked cool with 99% of the fans decked in all black. Seeing as we have the "Blackshirts" maybe against UT this year have our own black out as fans. Wouldn't ESPN or whoever has the rights to that game go into shock when calling the game.

"Live from the Memorial Stadium in Lincoln, Nebraska. It's UT vs Nebraska and the Sea of Red has turned black for this showdown between 2 Big 12 heavyweights."

• Fire 1

I have only seen bits of the game on youtube and have to say the red on red doesn't look bad.

I know one guy was talking about the 2001 jerseys with the Nebraska across the chest and personally speaking I didn't like it, looked too much like a faded Oklahoma jersey. Let the OUs, UTs, and CUs of the world put their names across the front.

As for the Georgia black-out, I remember that game and the stadium looked cool with 99% of the fans decked in all black. Seeing as we have the "Blackshirts" maybe against UT this year have our own black out as fans. Wouldn't ESPN or whoever has the rights to that game go into shock when calling the game.

"Live from the Memorial Stadium in Lincoln, Nebraska. It's UT vs Nebraska and the Sea of Red has turned black for this showdown between 2 Big 12 heavyweights."

"there's nothing wrong with the power, but we are experiencing a black-out". or what have you.

no to the all red uniforms.

scarlet top/cream bottom at home; cream top/scarlet bottom on the road.

one solid color looks like @$$.

:yeah Ok I haven't read all the post so I'm sure there has been a lot of this but the single color unis look like an NAIA school.

Seems like team that changes uniforms for "big game" is saying, "We're not used to this and need a prop" I prefer to always wear same uni and kick butt.

If the 95 team didn't need to change unis for extra spark, it's not a good idea. Do whatever the 95 team did and don't do anything that they didn't.

I'm not superstitious at all.

Seems like team that changes uniforms for "big game" is saying, "We're not used to this and need a prop" I prefer to always wear same uni and kick butt.

If the 95 team didn't need to change unis for extra spark, it's not a good idea. Do whatever the 95 team did and don't do anything that they didn't.

I'm not superstitious at all.

i agree about the big game aspect. i would not do it for a big game. if we ever did do it, i think it should be for the weak, non-conference games because then you are adding something to an otherwise lackluster game.

plus, if you only do it for big games, those are the games with a greater chance at losing, and then people will blame the uni's and say they are bad luck.

If you want my opinion...

There's no uniform combination that looks as good as a bold colored jersey (scarlet/red included) with white pants or white jersey with a bold colored pants, unless of course you have gold pants because then I'm torn. I hate solid uniforms, makes you look like a high school team. Stick with the white helmet/red jersey/white pants at home, and white helmets/white jerseys/red pants on the road.

I don't mind all white as much as a solid color but then you'd look too much like Texas, and nobody wants that.

really, the more i think about it, the more i think we should never change our uniforms (maybe the occasional throwback, or what have you). we were lucky to start out with a solid uni (good colors and simple design), like OSU, PSU, Michigan, OU. those teams don't change their uniforms because they have the classics. all these other schools, Oregon, TCU, etc., change their unis because they want to create their own classic uni, but can't because they create ugly, busy uni's, but if they create a simple, classic uni, it will look like they are copying one of the true classics.