What TV show are you embarrassed to say that you watch regularly?

Sex in the City. Ha ha! On reruns now. I had the hots for Charlotte.

She grew up about 20 min from where I live in SC.

I thought she was from Boulder..

(Almost a deal breaker for me).

I find myself watching Army Wives and Desparate Housewives.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Born in Boulder, grew up in SC...her dad was a professer at the U of South Carolina. That is a deal breaker for me.

Ah Charlotte...........Scwhing!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget Army Wives - filmed in SC.

Another Food Network junkie.... Giada at Home is my can't miss show. (she's hot though) :thumbs

Is this her?

giada-enthusiasm.jpg

For me..."Cougartown".

Hoping it will prepare me for when my Ex gets caught dating one of her students? :laughpound

And "24"

That is her. When I still "finding" myself in the Caribbean my roommate worked lunches at a little cafe/bar, and her show Everyday Italian was on at 1:00pmn, we would make him change the channel so we could watch her cook. It was funny when tourists would come in and see 5-6 guys sitting around drinking beer watching a cooking show.... ah good times

I don't really do 'embarrassed' with TV or books or stuff like that. Call it a life philosophy. As a pastor I know once said, 'The best cigar is the one you like.'

However.

I did recently start watching The X-files––the ye olden 90s first season––and while it looks like an early 90s show, the writing is decent and the episode concepts are fresh by network TV standards.

I don't really do 'embarrassed' with TV or books or stuff like that. Call it a life philosophy. As a pastor I know once said, 'The best cigar is the one you like.'

However.

I did recently start watching The X-files––the ye olden 90s first season––and while it looks like an early 90s show, the writing is decent and the episode concepts are fresh by network TV standards.

The X-files is sweet! There is definitely nothing to be embarrassed about there. Mulder is the man. thumbsup.gif

However.

The X-files is sweet! There is definitely nothing to be embarrassed about there. Mulder is the man. thumbsup.gif

X-files junkie right here. I miss the days when they had marathons on SciFi all afternoon.

However.

X-files junkie right here. I miss the days when they had marathons on SciFi all afternoon.

Netflix has every season available to stream.