Celebrities in Husker gear

I'm sure there's been a similar thread in the past, but we might as well start another since it's still four months from football season. I saw this on LA Ink today:

26233_836223185019_14806538_46724129_5227235_n.jpg

In the heroin diaries there is a picture of nikki sixx wearing a husker shirt. Not to mention that he's dating Kat Von D

Houston Alexander is a Husker fan and usually wears a Husker hat after the fight. He does train in Omaha and currently does Mix Martial Arts in the UFC.

mrp-000535.jpg

Chuck Liddell also a MMA fighter owns a bar in Lincoln and he was at the 08' Mizzou/Husker game and was wearing a blackshirt jersey throwing the bones. There was a picture of him and a husker fan both wearing a red jersey but I can't find it on goggle images.

chuck-liddell.jpg

Ya Houston had been living in Omaha so of course he's a Husker fan =] as for Chuck, wasn't the reason he became a fan was because of this chick he dated who was from UNL or something? I can't quite recall.

I remember reading something that when Chuck played football in high school back in the 80's that he grew up watching the Huskers and liked how they played defense. Could be wrong but google isn't helping me out one bit <_<