Best selling rookie jerseys

The only football jersey that a person should ever buy/own after they are about 14 years old (unless they actually play) is a #7, Atlanta Falcons, "Mexico" (as in Ron Mexico) jersey. Please Google if you are unfamiliar with this jersey/player.

I'm so glad you posted this, because I was unaware. Thanks dude. :corndance

The only football jersey that a person should ever buy/own after they are about 14 years old (unless they actually play) is a #7, Atlanta Falcons, "Mexico" (as in Ron Mexico) jersey. Please Google if you are unfamiliar with this jersey/player.

I'm so glad you posted this, because I was unaware. Thanks dude. corndancer.gif

thumbsup.gif

I just wonder how many comments about Tebow would be made if he played at Nebraska.

Sadly college football fans are looking for the gangsta type player, the bad ass, the ones in and out of jail or trouble. If they can play they are great. But you put a good kid out there, that all would totally be excited about if he was courting your daughter or sister, he is a piece of crap.

We are changing Nebraska fans and it is not for the better.

Tebow is what college football and life should be. He lives right, acts right and all he gets is hate.

I think the kid has succeeded at every level of the sport, one of the greatest college players of all time. I hope he makes it, and we know he will not quit like our esteemed last Hypsman winner.

Compare him to Crouch, better athlete, twice the person.

I just wonder how many comments about Tebow would be made if he played at Nebraska.

Sadly college football fans are looking for the gangsta type player, the bad ass, the ones in and out of jail or trouble. If they can play they are great. But you put a good kid out there, that all would totally be excited about if he was courting your daughter or sister, he is a piece of crap.

Tebow is what college football and life should be. He lives right, acts right and all he gets is hate.

I think the kid has succeeded at every level of the sport, one of the greatest college players of all time. I hope he makes it, and we know he will not quit like our esteemed last Hypsman winner.

How do you figure this? How is the quantifiable? How do you know everything that Tebow has done in his life vs. what Crouch has done in his life to the extent that you can say something so ridiculous?

So you have some athletes who are doing the same type of stuff that Tebow is doing, but: didn't come into college with the same hype, weren't as good of athletes, don't feel the need to evangelize everything that they do, actually prefer the Parable of the Poor Widow's Offering to acclaim...therefore, they are only "half the person" of Tim Tebow?

I'd take Suh or Crouch over Tebow any day, whether they played for Nebraska, Florida, Georgia Tech, or Colorado.

Very true (except for the comparison to Crouch as far as I know).

I'm hoping what our "world's greatest fans" are mad at is the over-exposure from ESPN..Not Tim the person...But you never know..Some people's kids these days <_<

I hope Tebow has a great time in the NFL.