Greatest Television Show... Ever

Arrested Development, It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia, 30 Rock - -are my favorites. Modern Family is working it's way into this as well....great show.

Seinfeld is my all time favorite though.

Forgot about its always sunny one of the funniest shows on tv devito is great in it.

You're all wrong. All the shows listed on here so far SUCK, except for The Simpsons. :thumbs

God are you frickin' kidding me? The Simpsons aren't even the best animated show, South Park & Family Guy blow that waste of a half hour outta the water.

now, obviously i think the wire is the greatest show ever, hands down.

but where is the love for dexter and arrested development?

I LOVE Dexter, but I think to be considered the best, you have to have completed your run, then you can be judged. If Dexter lasts another few seasons, and doesn't turn to crap, then yes, one of the best.

Sopranos is the most over rated show I have ever seen. I watched 6 seasons when i was deployed, and it was because I was bored, and it didn't get much better when watching that show. Too many plot holes, and it didn't really have any big surprises either.

now, obviously i think the wire is the greatest show ever, hands down.

but where is the love for dexter and arrested development?

I LOVE Dexter, but I think to be considered the best, you have to have completed your run, then you can be judged. If Dexter lasts another few seasons, and doesn't turn to crap, then yes, one of the best.

Sopranos is the most over rated show I have ever seen. I watched 6 seasons when i was deployed, and it was because I was bored, and it didn't get much better when watching that show. Too many plot holes, and it didn't really have any big surprises either.

thank you, it is all flash and no substance. i agree also that a show has to finish its run. i think that is why i like arrested development so much, it is short, sweet and tightly constructed; and it didn't outlast its run.

the Wire?

Arested Developement?

Never heard of 'em.

Now, Sportsnight..That, I actually bought the whole set.

Started watching "Maried with Children" last month..Still don't "get it".

from a guy named 'cornholio', case in point.

When are they on? (Arested Developement, Wire).

I've also never heard of them.

I used to work with a night supervisor from Idaho that loved Married with Children..I had to "dumb down" almost every conversation I had with him and it was really difficult getting anything accomplished until he went home.

Been way too long since I've seen a tv show that made me laugh out loud when I was alone, or cry when I was with others.

the Wire?

Arested Developement?

Never heard of 'em.

Now, Sportsnight..That, I actually bought the whole set.

Started watching "Maried with Children" last month..Still don't "get it".

from a guy named 'cornholio', case in point.

When are they on? (Arested Developement, Wire).

I've also never heard of them.

I used to work with a night supervisor from Idaho that loved Married with Children..I had to "dumb down" almost every conversation I had with him and it was really difficult getting anything accomplished until he went home.

Been way too long since I've seen a tv show that made me laugh out loud when I was alone, or cry when I was with others.

arrested development only ran for 3 years, but you can view it on netflix instant streaming or hulu. watch at least half of the first season, and i'd be surprised if you didn't laugh out loud.

the wire was on hbo, it ran for 5 seasons. i but the series on iTunes, but other wise you'll have to buy/rent it.

i would recommend watching this video in regards to the wire:

Considering what it has spawned, the original "Star Trek."

"The Jack Benny Show."

"Your Show of Shows." Staring Jackie Gleeson.

"Gunsmoke."

"Law and Order."

"Happy Days."

"Barney Miller."

"Hill Street Blues."

"Dallas."

T_O_B

:snacks: