Greatest Television Show... Ever

You're all wrong. All the shows listed on here so far SUCK, except for The Simpsons. :thumbs

God are you frickin' kidding me? The Simpsons aren't even the best animated show, South Park & Family Guy blow that waste of a half hour outta the water.

This ranks right up there with the most incorrect statements of all time. Family Guy is absolutely, mindlessly, terrible. An absolute atrocity that is embraced by frat guys and junior high students.

Typical family guy scene:

Peter walks into his house.

Amelia Earhart is sitting on his couch.

<Everyone laughs because OHMYGOD!!!! Earhart is on his couch!!! HOWRANDOMANDHILARIOUS>

Just awful.

:thumbs QFT

Any Adult Swim fans on here? Here's a couple of my favorites:

Tim and Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job!

The Venture Brothers

Squidbillies

Metalocalypse

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

King of the Hill

Sealab 2021

And this one is from MTV but it is one of my favorite shows:

Wondershowzen

• 2 months later...

It's pretty cool that you started this thread sd'sker. I just started looking for new shows to download to see at work :thumbs I don't watch much T.V., but The Office and Dexter are pretty cool. I'm currently watching Mad Men, and downloading The Wire.

thanks. i'm a pretty big television connoisseur. i haven't gotten into mad men, but i think i would like it. i hope you like the wire, i think you will. you'll have to let us know what you think of the wire.

Alright buddy, I've been working back to back turn-arounds for the past 3 months, so I apologize for the delayed response. With things winding down at work, I finally had a chance to watch The Wire. Great freaking show. Loved it. :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

Any Adult Swim fans on here? Here's a couple of my favorites:

Tim and Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job!

The Venture Brothers

Squidbillies

Metalocalypse

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

King of the Hill

Sealab 2021

And this one is from MTV but it is one of my favorite shows:

Wondershowzen

You forgot Home Movies and Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law. And by the way, SPAGHETT!

Here are the shows I repeatedly watch on DVD/Blu-Ray:

X-Files

Seinfeld

Futurama

King of Queens (the amount of Husker football references in this show is impressive)

The Sopranos

King of the Hill (the best is the episode where Texas loses to Nebraska, of course)

X-Files

Seinfeld

Futurama

King of Queens (the amount of Husker football references in this show is impressive)

The Sopranos

King of the Hill (the best is the episode where Texas loses to Nebraska, of course)

I like the way you think!

It's pretty cool that you started this thread sd'sker. I just started looking for new shows to download to see at work :thumbs I don't watch much T.V., but The Office and Dexter are pretty cool. I'm currently watching Mad Men, and downloading The Wire.

thanks. i'm a pretty big television connoisseur. i haven't gotten into mad men, but i think i would like it. i hope you like the wire, i think you will. you'll have to let us know what you think of the wire.

Alright buddy, I've been working back to back turn-arounds for the past 3 months, so I apologize for the delayed response. With things winding down at work, I finally had a chance to watch The Wire. Great freaking show. Loved it. :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

i'm glad to hear that. i just watched the entire series with my best friend and he also loved it. he watched most of it without me because he did not want to wait to keep watching.

X-Files

Seinfeld

Futurama

The Sopranos

i've noticed this as well, and was very curious, i wonder if one of the writers was from nebraska, or it was just because we were the dominant team at the beginning of the series, when all the references were made.

X-Files

Seinfeld

Futurama

The Sopranos

i've noticed this as well, and was very curious, i wonder if one of the writers was from nebraska, or it was just because we were the dominant team at the beginning of the series, when all the references were made.

I looked into it a little. The only loose tie I could find is one of the writers for an episode where he mentions Nebraska football is also a writer on Big Bang Theory, where the main hot chick is from Nebraska. David Litt is the writer. He must have some tie to Nebraska.

X-Files

Seinfeld

Futurama

The Sopranos

I like the way you think!

Yeah this is one of the most underrated shows in recent memory. I'm just glad new eps are finally back.

• 4 months later...