Do you want me to get this ball rolling

Do you really want me to start a rivalry with iowa.

I would LOVE to end up with a rivalry game with you guys. Although I will feel kind of bad that the in-laws never get to see the Iowa/Nebraska game here in Lincoln since I will always be stealing their tickets to that game :)

Who cares about Iowa? I'm just hoping for the chance to b-slap Notre Dame every couple of years.

and michigan, and penn state, and ohio state.

But it would be kinda nice to have rivalry with Iowa or Wisconsin. I dyin to go Madison for a game, Ive heard its a freakin blast.

Who cares about Iowa? I'm just hoping for the chance to b-slap Notre Dame every couple of years.

But it would be kinda nice to have rivalry with Iowa or Wisconsin. I dyin to go Madison for a game, Ive heard its a freakin blast.

It would be nice to see Nebraska in the Big House for a game in late November.

I don't know about you, but that 1997 National Title "split" BS is still getting to me after all these years and I'd love to see the Huskers and Wolverines duke it out in Ann Arbor or Lincoln every year :thumbs

I don't know about you, but that 1997 National Title "split" BS is still getting to me after all these years and I'd love to see the Huskers and Wolverines duke it out in Ann Arbor or Lincoln every year :thumbs

We already duked that out in '05, remember? :LOLtartar

But in all seriousness, I think Michigan and Nebraska would be natural rivals. Nothing to really compare to the Michigan - tOSU game, but still an interesting match-up.

We already duked that out in '05, remember? :LOLtartar

But in all seriousness, I think Michigan and Nebraska would be natural rivals. Nothing to really compare to the Michigan - tOSU game, but still an interesting match-up.

Oh yeah I remember the ending of that 05 game too :facepalm: tragic.

"Of course! Lateral the ball to the tight-end with his blazing speed"

Still hurts <_<

Iowa has the greatest chance to becoming a rival out of the current Big 10 schools. If Missouri comes with us then they're going to be our biggest rival, kind of like now.

But I think a game with Penn St., Ohio St., Michigan, and possibly Notre Dame are more intriguing than any other Big XII game we have now outside of Oklahoma. There's too much hatred and lingering resentment to develop into a true rivalry like we had with Oklahoma.

Iowa has the greatest chance to becoming a rival out of the current Big 10 schools. If Missouri comes with us then they're going to be our biggest rival, kind of like now.

But I think a game with Penn St., Ohio St., Michigan, and possibly Notre Dame are more intriguing than any other Big XII game we have now outside of Oklahoma. There's too much hatred and lingering resentment to develop into a true rivalry like we had with Oklahoma.

iowa would be good because they, like us, are without a rival at the moment. mizzou would also be good because the vestige from the Big XII North. i also agree with everything else you said. we have the '97 split with michigan to fuel some hatred, and some history with penn st. and it is always fun to beat nd. and hopefully a rivalry between osu and nu will emerge as we will be the two top teams year in year out in the big 10.

Still hurts <_<

I remember jumping up and down shouting "That's a live ball!" at the TV while everyone else was celebrating. I about had a conniption when your TE went down the sidelines. That was almost a Cal/Stanford classic. Had he scored they'd still be showing highlights of that game.

Still hurts <_<

I remember jumping up and down shouting "That's a live ball!" at the TV while everyone else was celebrating. I about had a conniption when your TE went down the sidelines. That was almost a Cal/Stanford classic. Had he scored they'd still be showing highlights of that game.

Glad Bowman had his head on straight and went after him anyway...damn, it would have sucked to lose like that.

Still hurts <_<

Glad Bowman had his head on straight and went after him anyway...damn, it would have sucked to lose like that.

Absolutely. I had basically written that game off when Michigan scored their last TD, so when we came roaring back with two unanswered, I was as stunned as anyone. Then to have that play almost do us in… yikes.