The Official "What Are You Playing Now?" Thread

Not proud of this, but went back to APB Reloaded...

I'm not even sure what that is to be honest.

It's a FPS MMO biting on the GTA theme... They've retooled somethings and have made it a better game... Probably my favorite FTP MMO...

Heavy pvp focused game?

It's all PvP... you can get different weapons (SMG/Shotgun, Assault Rifles, Snipers, LMG's, pistols)

One of the most indepth character creations for a FTP I've ever seen and very customizable from your character, to your car, to your gun, to your kill theme... Controls are a little wonky in the beginning , but you get used to them quick...

Not proud of this, but went back to APB Reloaded...

I'm not even sure what that is to be honest.

It's a FPS MMO biting on the GTA theme... They've retooled somethings and have made it a better game... Probably my favorite FTP MMO...

Heavy pvp focused game?

It's all PvP... you can get different weapons (SMG/Shotgun, Assault Rifles, Snipers, LMG's, pistols)

One of the most indepth character creations for a FTP I've ever seen and very customizable from your character, to your car, to your gun, to your kill theme... Controls are a little wonky in the beginning , but you get used to them quick...

That's kinda what I thought. And thats not really my thing. I love pve or co-op, but have never gotten into pvp.

That's kinda what I thought. And thats not really my thing. I love pve or co-op, but have never gotten into pvp.

You can get on teams so it is co-op, but you can also get stuck in single missions...

The one cool thing is you can start out at max with a group of 4, but if the game determines your op is too powerful, it will allow you to call back up, and that can get pretty chaotic, i've been in what started as a 4v4 and it ended up being 15 v 15, essentially a third of the map was in our fight...

more starcraft!

the WCS finals this weekend have me pretty stoked to play more ladder games. 2013 ladder season 5 opens up Monday!

Do you play Heart of the Swarm? I still play Wings of Liberty from time to time, but I haven't bought the expansion, yet.

Yeah I play HoTS. Just got into the game probably a couple months ago, if that. I didn't have a computer that could run SC2 back in the WoL days. I'm top of my Silver ladder, hope to make gold next season. getting better all the time.

Now that FFXIV: A Realm Reborn has launched early access, that as well.

I wonder if they actually made it a great game this time. For requiring a monthly fee, it would have to be out of this world. WOW and EVE are really the only ones right now (and the Elder Scrolls game when it launches) that have sub fees right now. Everything else has gone free to play, or buy to play.