Not alot of love from Sooner Nation

Yawn. They're not saying much different than we're saying here. We have to replace the middle of our defense, we have to find production on an offense which was at times horrible last year, and we have a lot of proving to do.

Considering they're a conference rival that we beat last year, I think they're actually pretty fair over there.

Yawn. They're not saying much different than we're saying here. We have to replace the middle of our defense, we have to find production on an offense which was at times horrible last year, and we have a lot of proving to do.

Considering they're a conference rival that we beat last year, I think they're actually pretty fair over there.

:yeah Until we win something of importance (Big 12 champ, a couple highly ranked teams, a BCS game, etc.) people aren't going to consider us "back" or a big threat to do anything. On-field results will be bring respect/recognition.

I thought they were pretty reasonable. Some had us too high, in my opinion (#3) and some had us about right (~#15). Some said our offense was godawful to nonexistent . . . and those people were correct. They said Suh, Dillard, Asante, and O'Hanlon were good players who won't be easily replaced. They said we dropped games we shouldn't have and got lucky at times.

All in all, I can't find much to disagree with. I'd put Nebraska at about #14 but I wouldn't be surprised to see us move up from there.

I thought they were pretty reasonable. Some had us too high, in my opinion (#3) and some had us about right (~#15). Some said our offense was godawful to nonexistent . . . and those people were correct. They said Suh, Dillard, Asante, and O'Hanlon were good players who won't be easily replaced. They said we dropped games we shouldn't have and got lucky at times.

All in all, I can't find much to disagree with. I'd put Nebraska at about #14 but I wouldn't be surprised to see us move up from there.

Second that.

Did anyone see the post where someone said that Nebraska got very lucky in some games last year? I don't mind if people say we won't be a good team, but they should at least know what they're talking about. NU had probably the worst luck out of any top 25 team other than OU.

On another note, I really am beginning to relish everyone thinking that Suh was our entire defense. Really. proving that wrong will be fun to watch.

Another thing I love is how love to talk about how Asante and O'Hanlon were overrated, but then when they want to talk about what we've lost on D, they call O'Hanlon and Asante things like outstanding and very good.

Oh well

On another note, I really am beginning to relish everyone thinking that Suh was our entire defense. Really. proving that wrong will be fun to watch.

Yeah, Suh picked OU off five times by himself. :facepalm:

He also had all 80-something tackles in that game too. :facepalm:

Yeah, Suh picked OU off five times by himself. :facepalm:

He also had all 80-something tackles in that game too. :facepalm:

Yea, dont forget he scored the TD, kick the field goal and somehow managed to make their kicker miss like 3 field goals.

Second that.

Did anyone see the post where someone said that Nebraska got very lucky in some games last year? I don't mind if people say we won't be a good team, but they should at least know what they're talking about. NU had probably the worst luck out of any top 25 team other than OU.

Another thing I love is how love to talk about how Asante and O'Hanlon were overrated, but then when they want to talk about what we've lost on D, they call O'Hanlon and Asante things like outstanding and very good.

Oh well

the only thing i can think of that we got "lucky" on was prince forces the fumble on meier when they could have gone in for the score...otherwise we really were about as unlucky as it gets...then oklahoma puts that all into focus with there gone forever luck of the lost leprechaun from there back pocket...oh yeah, jebus tebow...gotta love a reference to someone i hate and the simpsons...classic

Second that.

Oh well

the only thing i can think of that we got "lucky" on was prince forces the fumble on meier when they could have gone in for the score...otherwise we really were about as unlucky as it gets...then oklahoma puts that all into focus with there gone forever luck of the lost leprechaun from there back pocket...oh yeah, jebus tebow...gotta love a reference to someone i hate and the simpsons...classic

I think it was Gomes that forced the fumble, but it really doesnt matter. If meier scores, ku prob wins, Mangino still has a job and no big 12 CCG (maybe).

We had our share of bad luck. But we had a lot of good luck against them last year.

Pretty much the Iowa State game.

They have every reason in the world to doubt us. We lose one of the best players to ever wear the N on his helmet, a man among boys so to speak. He will be missed very quickly is my guess. Crick may be good, but he is not Suh.

We have no offense, or at least one that has shown on the field. Arizona game who knows.

We have to prove ourselves, Oklahoma has to do the same. But of course that is the reason we play the games.

Mid January we will have all the answers. Some here will be right some wrong. Can hardly wait.