Texas Fans Expect to Beat Nebraska

I get so sick of the moniker "best fans in the world." Please, Texas Steff--come walk all over our board and make a bunch of passive remarks, mixed with bunch of Texas bow sh#t and troll until you get the response you're looking for. Have you ever heard the term "act like you've been there?" See Husker in the 90's if you need a reference point.

Yes, Nebraska fans do have a strong feeling of hatred towards the Texas contingent. For Christ sakes I can't even watch the ESPN 3 commercial because it shows the last play of the Big XII Championship game. Maybe it's that. Or maybe it's the fact that the play only happened because you are Texas and our current arrangement in the Big XII allows you whatever the hell you need? Either way, it sure will be nice during the lead up to next year's game to not have to hear about Shipley and Colt goin' out fishin'.

I'm going to quit before I get carried away. Our game against you in Lincoln next year is lock of the year. Somehow you'll end up with 2-3 conference losses and still make more money than the rest of the Big XII. Now go back to your board and tell them all about how you got a rise out of a bunch of Huskers. Then bring your dumb a$$ back here after next year's game and congratulate us for beating you two straight years.

• Fire 3

Everything comes down to the fact that it looks like Texas is going to run another conference into the ground and it seems like no one who's in position to stop it cares because they've already hitched their wagon to Texas. It's the reason why Nebraska and Missouri are seriously considering jumping ship, Texas controls too much in the Big XII and things aren't looking any better for the North teams.

I think you guys are missing the huge hint the OP is leaving in his signature pic. That's Steff from "Pretty in Pink" - one of the best douchebag characters in movie history. This is a troll thread.

and a bad troll thread at that

Meh, kind of funny if you imagine all Tejas fans are feather-haired, arrogant, preppy douches. The OP is making fun of Texas arrogance while trying to get Husker fans riled up. I'm guessing someone from Sooner nation got bored.

The question is can Nebraska handle another loss to Texas in Lincoln? This is about as much of a rebuilding year for Taxas that you will see for the the next 4 years and texas will be the favorite going into the game of as expected. If yall don't get us this year, maybe it is best if you just move to another conference.

I hope teams try to run it down Texas's throat this year. Texas has two stone cold certified hitting savants that will be playing safety for them this year. In limited play his freshman year, C. Scott literally knocked the KU running back into having a nervous breakdown. Grade issues last year, but he is back along with Muschamps personal favorite K Vaccarro who plays like pitbull off his leash.

You can expect Texas's D to be just as good as last year, except with more violence. You will see.

Unless Nebraska gets huge special team play or something goofy off a trick play, I just can't see the road map to a Nebraska victory.

The question is can Nebraska handle another loss to Texas in Lincoln? This is about as much of a rebuilding year for Taxas that you will see for the the next 4 years and texas will be the favorite going into the game of as expected. If yall don't get us this year, maybe it is best if you just move to another conference.

I hope teams try to run it down Texas's throat this year. Texas has two stone cold certified hitting savants that will be playing safety for them this year. In limited play his freshman year, C. Scott literally knocked the KU running back into having a nervous breakdown. Grade issues last year, but he is back along with Muschamps personal favorite K Vaccarro who plays like pitbull off his leash.

You can expect Texas's D to be just as good as last year, except with more violence. You will see.

Unless Nebraska gets huge special team play or something goofy off a trick play, I just can't see the road map to a Nebraska victory.

cool story bro!

Well IMO it's obvious that you're here to troll. I'm going to lock this thread and warn you about this type of behavior. We want fans from other teams around our board, and we understand that you love your team, that's not the issue. Just don't come on the board to start problems and we'll be fine. Have your opinion, but be respectful, that's expected out of all huskerboard members. :thumbs

• Fire 1