Who will be 1-2-3-4 of the 30 best Huskers?

#4 is Grant Wistrom. link

This may be a stupid question, but does anyone else find it a bit of a disservice that everyone just wants to talk about his 'motor' and not his technique or athleticism or football smarts?

Not that having a never quit playing style is bad in anyway but I always thought he was a more complete player than one that never stopped on a play

Was Phillips on the list? I think he was top 10 for what he did on the field, though I can see leaving him off for his off-field actions that took him off the field.

LP was #17. Woulda been higher except he left early. And, well, you know the rest.

Was Phillips on the list? I think he was top 10 for what he did on the field, though I can see leaving him off for his off-field actions that took him off the field.

LP was #17. Woulda been higher except he left early. And, well, you know the rest.

IMO he was the best runningback Nebraska ever had.

LP was good, but he was not better than Rozier. At best equal to, but no way is he better.

Rozier Highlights:

LP Highlights:

LP was good, but he was not better than Rozier. At best equal to, but no way is he better.

Rozier Highlights:

LP Highlights:

I have no doubt in my mind if Phillips plays out his Junior season he would have been the 2nd 2000 yard runningback and 3rd Heisman winner Nebraska would have had at that time. Yes, I think he was better then Ohio State RB that year.

The only thing I got from either of those video's was to convince me more that Nebraska is in the wrong offense now. chuckleshuffle

Well just have to disagree on who was better. :)

After watching those videos it seems very silly that one is the 3rd best Husker player of the last 30 years and one is the 17th best player

The highlights seemed very convincing for both to be very high and I don't care that LP was a thug off the field he's top ten on the field for sure in my mind

• Fire 1

Rozier Highlights:

LP Highlights:

I have no doubt in my mind if Phillips plays out his Junior season he would have been the 2nd 2000 yard runningback and 3rd Heisman winner Nebraska would have had at that time. Yes, I think he was better then Ohio State RB that year.

The only thing I got from either of those video's was to convince me more that Nebraska is in the wrong offense now. chuckleshuffle

Wow I forgot what a running lane/whole looks like at the line of scrimmage. Man we had some good o-lines back then - bring back Milt!!!

Rozier Highlights:

LP Highlights:

Wow I forgot what a running lane/whole looks like at the line of scrimmage. Man we had some good o-lines back then - bring back Milt!!!

you meant hole...and yes it is funny what a good o-line can do for you :koolaid2:

Rozier Highlights:

LP Highlights:

you meant hole...and yes it is funny what a good o-line can do for you :koolaid2:

ha! :facepalm: give me a break it's Friday!

After watching those videos it seems very silly that one is the 3rd best Husker player of the last 30 years and one is the 17th best player

The highlights seemed very convincing for both to be very high and I don't care that LP was a thug off the field he's top ten on the field for sure in my mind

LP burst is second to none! The man had god given talent. Both of them should be up there!!!!!!!!!!