Kansas is in a rough spot

Football wise I think both Kansas schools would benefit from going to the MWC, where it's realistic that they could get 8 wins consistently, instead of the couple years up, and the years down. Outside of Utah, Air Force, BYU, and TCU, who could beat either Kansas team consistently?

Of course the best case for them would be the Big XII staying alive (even if the conference loses a couple teams, NU/MU most likely).

KU is going to really get screwed in this shakeup. As good as their hoops program has been damn near every year, this whole thing is about football. I guess their Orange Bowl win wasn't enough to get to the top of the list.

I'd absolutely LOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEE to see KU come with us to the Big 10/11 and leave Misery hanging out with Iowa State. That would be beyond awesome!!!

I'll say it - 'EFF KANSAS!

Every single one of these schools - ISU, KSU and Kansas - had their opportunity in this conference. Instead of standing up to Texas and those schools, they decided to fall in line and blindly follow. And now, they are gonna reap what they sow.

Maybe they should try to latch onto Texas like they have for the last 14 years.

Lucky for Mizzou, they will likely get a second chance, even though they should be with those schools.

You would think any conference would want that KU basketball program.

Most people dont care about basketball until March Madness starts. And since all conf. get bids KU should be OK from a Basketball stand point.

Plus Kansas has a habit of choking in the Tourney.

Yeah, "the tourney", the same one that we've won how many games in?

You would think any conference would want that KU basketball program.

Most people dont care about basketball until March Madness starts. And since all conf. get bids KU should be OK from a Basketball stand point.

Plus Kansas has a habit of choking in the Tourney.

Yeah, "the tourney", the same one that we've won how many games in?

I'm not talking about the conference tourney. other than 2 years ago when they won it they have a habit of getting a high seed and getting beaten by a very low seed.

KU has three national championships-we've made it to the NCAA tourney six times. Spare me

People here give Kansas all due respect in basketball. They've choked a couple of times against lesser opponents. You're saying that because we always suck at BB that we can't ever mention Kansas' troubles? Get real.

Well I guess we can knock KU basketball all we want and talk about how much they've choked over the years. However, don't become thin skinned when KU fans start talking about which program was the last program to actually play in a BCS bowl game.

Where have you been the last couple of years? How have you missed those very comments by visitors from the South?

You people act like mentioning Kansas' losses in the Big Dance is some crime. Get a grip!

It's not a crime, and I've done it myself over the years. I'm just pointing out that we NU fans get a little thin skinned when KU fans mention the beating they gave us a few years ago plus they've played in and won a BCS bowl game where as we haven't this decade. KU's football program has had more success than our men's BB program ever has had. This is why I firmly believe they will be just fine in all of this conference expansion. I really believe the team that gets the shaft will be Iowa State.