Cu to the pac 10 a done deal.

Packin my bags and headin west....lol

Good luck, and good job beating Baylor to the punch.

Baylor was never a serious option for them, they weren't going to take a religous based school.

So they go for the marijuana based school?

yes because we fit nicely with Cal....

Colorado officially the first school to leave the Big 12.

I will not miss playing those guys.

I'll miss it too, it will still be interesting to see how this all plays out, we may end up without a rival in this deal as well, kind of like how you all felt with the Big 12. I am still hopefull for Utah but I doubt it at this point.

with the fact that it is straight up official that colorado is going to the pac-10...doesn't it seem odd that the other 5 schools who thought they had a deal aren't looking at the same thing...i really believe that the 6 team leave from the big 12 is bs...good for the buffs and i think the big 12 is still going to be intacted...oh yeah...the buffs ruined the big 12.... :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound

For all the bluster and saber-rattling from down south about who's on the boat and who isn't, all directed at Nebraska and Missouri, looks like someone forgot to tell Dan Beebe and his Texas counterparts that other schools have wandering eyes.

How poetic is it that while Nebraska and Missouri were "under threat of ultimatum," Colorado sneaks out the back door.

Congratulations, Big XII. You just proved why you're a failing conference. :clap