Colorado Rivalry? Can We Finally Put It To Bed

The fact that Street Novelist even posted this reaffirms my belief that it is a rivalry for him, we still have two more seasons SN...lol

Do we? Pretty sure just because CU is beginning in the Pac 10 in 2012... We are joining the Big 10 in 2011..

My question is... Do we still have another year of Big 12 Baseball? When does "2011" start? Obviously all the sports that start in 2010 are still Big 12.. But is 2011 started with football season? Or does it start Jan 1?

Ahhhhh yes....good bye to CU.

It was always lame to play them since they almost didn't care what happened all year as long as they beat Nebraska. Sorry, but I will take a 10 win season and one loss to CU a bunch of times. I would not sign for a 1-10 campaign with a win over CU, even if they were world beaters, and they never were.

The fact that Street Novelist even posted this reaffirms my belief that it is a rivalry for him, we still have two more seasons SN...lol

Do we? Pretty sure just because CU is beginning in the Pac 10 in 2012... We are joining the Big 10 in 2011..

My question is... Do we still have another year of Big 12 Baseball? When does "2011" start? Obviously all the sports that start in 2010 are still Big 12.. But is 2011 started with football season? Or does it start Jan 1?

I am baffled by that too that Colorado won't join the Pac-10 til 2012. According to Texas once we leave the Big 12 won't exist anymore. Since this is our last year in the Big 12 I wonder what Colorado will do for a year?

Too bad there won't be one last game in Boulder, I wanted to go out with a bang. Endless stories of piss bombs, grandmothers getting beer poured over them, overturned burning vehicles with Nebraska tags and so forth, if you have to go out, go out with style!!!! lol

On a serious note though I wonder how many Husker fans will actually be just a little sad when they see Ralphie run for the last time come this Thanksgiving?

Too bad there won't be one last game in Boulder, I wanted to go out with a bang. Endless stories of piss bombs, grandmothers getting beer poured over them, overturned burning vehicles with Nebraska tags and so forth, if you have to go out, go out with style!!!! lol

On a serious note though I wonder how many Husker fans will actually be just a little sad when they see Ralphie run for the last time come this Thanksgiving?

Not me, besides I don't think will see Ralphie running on Tom Osborne Field.

Count me in. I actually hope we cheer when our former Big8 bretheren enter the field this last year regardless of any true, or perceived, past acrimony.

Ralphie is too slow. We could pick him off with a .22(ok a .375 H&H) before he hit the 10yard line. :laughpound Buffburgers anyone meh I only crave cornfed beef.:bonez

Bad timing for a last game of the "rivalry" with NU gaining strength and sCum idk about Walkin's gameplan.

GBR

I am baffled by that too that Colorado won't join the Pac-10 til 2012. According to Texas once we leave the Big 12 won't exist anymore. Since this is our last year in the Big 12 I wonder what Colorado will do for a year?

If/when Texas absorbs the Pac 10, they might go on an accelerated time schedule too.

Count me in. I actually hope we cheer when our former Big8 bretheren enter the field this last year regardless of any true, or perceived, past acrimony.

I am with you, if this is it, then really what difference does it make, if UT was playing in Boulder and not joining the Pac 10 then I would want to see Bevo, same for OU and the Schooner, I want to go just to say I went to see CU/NU in Lincoln, but that's just me...

I am with you, if this is it, then really what difference does it make, if UT was playing in Boulder and not joining the Pac 10 then I would want to see Bevo, same for OU and the Schooner, I want to go just to say I went to see CU/NU in Lincoln, but that's just me...

Let me know if you can make it this year BB. I gaurantee that T_O_B and the Captain's Crew will be there to help show you a good time. You bring the shrimp and I'll bring the Baby Back Ribs. The TG may be so good we forget the game.

T_O_Bm

:cheers:wasted:cheers:cheers:wasted:cheers:cheers:wasted:cheers