The Texas Plan to blame the skers appears successful

I've been at work for roughly four hours and already 5 people have seen my huskers shirt and made a comment about Nebraska being at fault for the fall of the big 12. The comments have thus far been friendly and just expressing an opinion but, it is frustrating that so many people are uninformed.

I've been at work for roughly four hours and already 5 people have seen my huskers shirt and made a comment about Nebraska being at fault for the fall of the big 12. The comments have thus far been friendly and just expressing an opinion but, it is frustrating that so many people are uninformed.

This too shall pass.

10/16/10 will settle it.

I was at a party last night with a kid wearing a UT shirt. I asked him what he though about it:

Me: "What do you think of Nebraska to the Big 10?"

Him: "Honestly?"

Me: "Honestly."

Him: "Welcome to the Big Leagues"

I'm guessing he's driving the fact that the North was weak, but what typical Texas arrogance.

who cares, what will be made from the fall of the big 12 will be far greater, and they will thank the huskers for making college football all the more awesome. also, does this mean the big 12 was nothing without NU? i mean if NU leaving causes its collapse, i guess NU was far more important than anyone ever thought until now.

i find it flattering. i mean, WOW guys, you really believe that little 'ol Nebraska could single handily dismantle the Big 12, well thank you.

It sounds like a David vs. Goliath story in its opposite context, where David is the bad guy and Goliath is the good guy, but David still kicks Goliath's butt.

I was at a party last night with a kid wearing a UT shirt. I asked him what he though about it:

Me: "What do you think of Nebraska to the Big 10?"

Him: "Honestly?"

Me: "Honestly."

Him: "Welcome to the Big Leagues"

I'm guessing he's driving the fact that the North was weak, but what typical Texas arrogance.

I would've taken that as, You guys know how to play hardball, Strasburg style!!!!!

If you guys want a look at real Texas arrogance, check out this article:

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/ncb/columns/story?columnist=reeves_jim&id=5263837

Please check this out. Just the title made me laugh. I didn't even finish reading it. Kind of made me sick to my stomach. I am so sick of Texas. After last year and everything that happened, I cannot wait for 10/16 to roll around. :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2:

I'm just marking this whole situation down as Beebe's and Texas' futile attempt to try and direct the blame away from themselves. Nebraska is partially at fault for why the B12 has no equal revenue sharing, but Texas and Beebe are mostly responsible for the state of the B12. They didn't get a reasonable t.v. deal to work, Texas didn't want to play nice with anyone, and Beebe is in the backpocket of Texas.

Sure, Nebraska is partially to blame for all of this, but Texas and Beebe are the ones that started the disease.

If you guys want a look at real Texas arrogance, check out this article:

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/ncb/columns/story?columnist=reeves_jim&id=5263837

Please check this out. Just the title made me laugh. I didn't even finish reading it. Kind of made me sick to my stomach. I am so sick of Texas. After last year and everything that happened, I cannot wait for 10/16 to roll around. :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2:

that article is insane. NU and Mizzou could be replaced with Arkansas and TCU and the Big XII would miss a beat? ouch, then why do they care if we leave and why did they give us an ultimatum?

Well, we did dismantle the conference because we'd had our fill and didn't want to be in the Big 12 anymore. Not for one more second.

• Fire 2

Well, we did dismantle the conference because we'd had our fill and didn't want to be in the Big 12 anymore. Not for one more second.

:clap :clap :clap Bravo, sir. Well done. Best line I've heard about expansion yet.