Board of Regents Meeting Live 1pm CDT

Sparker

Craig James is still blaming TO for us leaving. James, Mr. Credible himself.. Said TO wanting to leave for stability reasons is wrong, cuz it would be the Big 12 would be stable if it weren't for us... I used to like this guy.

somebody needs to lock criag james along with his whinny son in a tool shed

:corndance :corndance :laughpound:LOLtartar:laughpound:laughpound

(wipes tears}

Craig James is still blaming TO for us leaving. James, Mr. Credible himself.. Said TO wanting to leave for stability reasons is wrong, cuz it would be the Big 12 would be stable if it weren't for us... I used to like this guy.

how would you know they were in there? they would blend in with the other tools so well.

how would you know they were in there? they would blend in with the other tools so well.

I read this and laughed pretty hard, then clicked out of topic and was gonna go look at other topics, but I had to come back and give you props!! That's some funny shizzle!!!