Board of Regents Meeting Live 1pm CDT

Sparker

Can anyone else provide quotes of what was said about Texas and such? I keep seeing that we are "sticking it to Texas" and I'd like to see some other quotes.

Well, the first time was Perlman basically laying out how this all went down. And how it wasn't us that initiated this change, but other schools looking around. And how Texas and others weren't going to really commit to the Big XII in the long term, especially if Colorado and Missouri left. He basically said we reacted to the possible instability by finding stability elsewhere. It just so happens that stability elsewhere is far better all around than the Big XII could ever offer us.

Osborne also said other schools were urging us to stay while at the same time talking with 2 or sometimes 3 other conferences. So that was an indication we couldn't really count on any of them staying.

I'd just like to say thanks to the rest of the schools in the Big XII for making this possible for us. We'll greatly benefit from this in the long run, and it wouldn't have been possible if some of you weren't such huge bitches.

Hey Mizzou, see what happens when you keep your mouths shut. Take note!! Someday you'll be classy, maybe.

I challege you to find me one quote from the MU president, AD, coaches, players, personnel, teachers, ect. You cant. The Govn. is the only one that said anything other then "proud members of the big 12" and "do whats best for MU".

O.K., point taken. But did Mizzou ever come out and say that in no way is the Governor related to the University and his statements are not those of the University? Maybe they did, I'm not sure and don't remember, so just asking. But if they didn't, then they should have. Also, any chance he gets re-elected?

i think that if MU gets left in the cold, Mr. Nixon has seen his last term in office for the state of Missouri

Nothing against you buddy. I just am getting tired of being thrown under the bus. Ol' Cow Chip, the TX mouth piece has been killing us on hersay and perceptions.

Hey Mizzou, see what happens when you keep your mouths shut. Take note!! Someday you'll be classy, maybe.

I challege you to find me one quote from the MU president, AD, coaches, players, personnel, teachers, ect. You cant. The Govn. is the only one that said anything other then "proud members of the big 12" and "do whats best for MU".

O.K., point taken. But did Mizzou ever come out and say that in no way is the Governor related to the University and his statements are not those of the University? Maybe they did, I'm not sure and don't remember, so just asking. But if they didn't, then they should have. Also, any chance he gets re-elected?

i think that if MU gets left in the cold, Mr. Nixon has seen his last term in office for the state of Missouri

Nothing against you buddy. I just am getting tired of being thrown under the bus. Ol' Cow Chip, the TX mouth piece has been killing us on hersay and perceptions.

Actually I think Cow Chip got me, cuz I had kinda forgotten about the Governor thing. I guess he got me all juiced up and seduced into things he was saying and I forgot about some of that stuff. Not a problem. Gotta stick up and protect your school. I'd expect nothing less.