Board of Regents Meeting Live 1pm CDT

Sparker

yea they sound pretty confident about our move, if they are this confident and sure about what we are doing then i feel that we are making the right move, i mean when has t.o. ever steered us wrong?

He did give his O.K. on Pedey. But, at least he came in after to clean up.

Hey Mizzou, see what happens when you keep your mouths shut. Take note!! Someday you'll be classy, maybe.

I challege you to find me one quote from the MU president, AD, coaches, players, personnel, teachers, ect. You cant. The Govn. is the only one that said anything other then "proud members of the big 12" and "do whats best for MU".

Hey Mizzou, see what happens when you keep your mouths shut. Take note!! Someday you'll be classy, maybe.

I challege you to find me one quote from the MU president, AD, coaches, players, personnel, teachers, ect. You cant. The Govn. is the only one that said anything other then "proud members of the big 12" and "do whats best for MU".

O.K., point taken. But did Mizzou ever come out and say that in no way is the Governor related to the University and his statements are not those of the University? Maybe they did, I'm not sure and don't remember, so just asking. But if they didn't, then they should have. Also, any chance he gets re-elected?

Freaking classic statement, "one school leaving doesn't break up a conference, two schools leaving doesn't break up a conference, SIX schools leaving breaks up a conference." I love you TO, in his own way giving Texas the big finger.

Such a polite way of extending that finger!!!