New Tradition in the making?

DJR313

I'm definately down with chaning the color from blue to RED...i know what the "blue" means now after the wonder history/word lesson but we are the BIG RED... I'm soo pumped...this wedding better have this game or i'm going to be :steam:steam...Hontestly who in their right minds gets married in the fall, on game day, in Nebraska...

NU students are anything BUT square... just look at Tommy Lee! But, anyway.. I think that if the students and players enjoy this, I think it's great. Anything that brings about more school spirit and comrodary amongst the players is great in my book.

When they showed the players on the news singing after the Sunday practice my said that it looked pretty gay. I told it would be better with 80,000 singing with them. Maybe not 80,000 since some people leave before the game is over.

:rolleyes:<_<

1 + 1 = 0

Maybe we can play a few games late on Saturday night so that we can tailgate four or five hours longer....That would give us time to find some old couches or overstuffed chairs, we could set them on fire and than sing"The Roof, The Roof is On Fire" and so on and on........Thats what I call a new tradition.......When I see you guys talking about the school fight song and ignoring great Ideas like this one , I want to scream.........Singing the fight song after games will just get in theway of post game alchy run......peace

I think this idea is kinda neat, I know there is some other schools that do the same thing. I think it's a good to see callahan starting his own traditions hear in lincoln, and i think it would be good for the players and the fans. GBR!! now let's kick some black bear A$$ :bang:bat

eh, I'm kinda indifferent. I've never really been into singing fight songs, or any song for that matter. Doing this does remind me of Texas though. Ugh!

Yeah, it does remind me of Texas, too. At the CWS nearly all of Texas' fans stuck around to sing their school fight song after they handed Florida their asses.