Local Indiana News

adc7236

The local news here in Indiana is talking about Nebraska being part of the Big 10. It sounds like many people here are hopeful for Big 10 championship game that could be played in Indianapolis. Of course I would be all for it as it as I just moved here from Colorado and it would be a short drive for me!

i'd like too see the championship site bounce around a little bit. Indianapolis for two years then ford field then Minnesota then steelers stadium :lol:.

Just so that as many different venues and cities get as much of the pie as possible. Its a great way too better conference relations with a cities and leave any of them feeling short changed or left out.

i'd like too see the championship site bounce around a little bit. Indianapolis for two years then ford field then Minnesota then steelers stadium :lol:.

Just so that as many different venues and cities get as much of the pie as possible. Its a great way too better conference relations with a cities and leave any of them feeling short changed or left out.

Yeah I think we've been done that road before... <_<

I did not get the direct quote as there being a CCG.

The statement was we could move games later in the year, after Thanksgiving to keep us more competitive with the other conferences. He may be leaning that way, but it did not sound like it was the main objective of this move to me.

I did not get the direct quote as there being a CCG.

The statement was we could move games later in the year, after Thanksgiving to keep us more competitive with the other conferences. He may be leaning that way, but it did not sound like it was the main objective of this move to me.

I remember hearing on 1620, that Delaney said their will be a conference championship game. But he didnt say what year they would actually start having one. I would think 2011, when we join would be the first year.

Yeah I think we've been done that road before... <_<

I suddenly believe it will be in Detroit or Cleveland.

The problem with the Colts stadium is that it's small. Like under 70,000.

Yeah, its much smaller than Jerry world or Arrowhead (but thats in our past now) but at least its a new stadium. Lucas is around 63k and can expand to 70. I am sure the Big 10 will explore many options when or if it decides to have a championship game. I am hoping for Lucas Oil field in Indianapolis for selfish reasons like close proximity.