Bump when under the influence, formerly Bump when drunk

Wasted.

Like...really, really wasted. I was tryna throw water from the sink at my friend but I missed and hit this chick that I don't even like right in the face and she was super pissed and it was f'ing awesome. f#*k her anyways. This is my f'ing house. :lol:

Hahahaha...turned out jussst fine. she was just stone sobe, showing up way late at a house where we've all been drinkin since 2s. Sounds weird, but MCA was like a part of all our youth, and we just all got together and partied like it was 15 years ago, and started mad early

And after an hour 1/2 or so, she got a few drinks in her, and we ended up laughin super hard about some random sh#t. She's alright, I just posted immediatley after she called me a ****-sucker, while I was WASTED. I actually DO like her. She's super crass and cynical and hilarious, and we go back. She just started talking a bunch of sh#t right then and I decided to post about it. I'm addicted to HB apparently.

Bull: You're a gentleman. Much respect, sir.

tschu: Somethin tells me you woulda fit in quite well over here tongiht. I'm gonna play FIFA and pass the f#*k out. :cheers: