We have worse defensive stats than North Carolina...........EA = :facepalm:

North Carolina might have the best defense in CFB next year. They have 5 (possibly 6) all-america candidates, and will probably have 5 players go in the first 2 rounds of the draft. Not to mention they had a higher ranked defense than us last year chuckleshuffle

North Carolina might have the best defense in CFB next year. They have 5 (possibly 6) all-america candidates, and will probably have 5 players go in the first 2 rounds of the draft. Not to mention they had a higher ranked defense than us last year chuckleshuffle

We had the #1 scoring D in CFB, on almost 100 (almost an additional game and a half) more plays (minimum) than any of the other top 25 Defenses.

Carolina may have had a better "yardage" D, but Nebraska's was certainly the best in the land.

We had the #1 scoring D in CFB, on almost 100 (almost an additional game and a half) more plays (minimum) than any of the other top 25 Defenses.

Carolina may have had a better "yardage" D, but Nebraska's was certainly the best in the land.

Last year, yes, no doubt Nebraska did have the best defense in all of football last year, but isn't the game referencing 2010? I'm not sure, I've never actually owned and NCAA football game. If so I guess it remains to be seen who WILL have the better D, but UNC is absolutely stacked.

Love the OSU playbook already dominated it at Heisman level, which one do you think Nebraska will use ? Hope it's the Multiple.

That would be the most logical imho.

They have NU as a "Pro Style" offense. Whatever.

I use the West Coast look, so I can use the Split Back formation without the QB being in the shotgun. Just another way to put Helu and Burkhead on the field at the same time.

Has anyone seen a video of the husker football entrance for the video game yet?

I saw a photo and it had a player touching the horseshoe, and I'm pretty sure that will be pretty much it.

Yeah. It's not like EA is actually going to put effort into their new ideas...

Last year, yes, no doubt Nebraska did have the best defense in all of football last year, but isn't the game referencing 2010? I'm not sure, I've never actually owned and NCAA football game. If so I guess it remains to be seen who WILL have the better D, but UNC is absolutely stacked.

I agree. As I re-read it, I misunderstood your statement. I thought you were saying UNC was better LAST year.