Now is the Time...

What's the best part of an argument or a fight? Getting the last word in. The Huskers know this is their time to get the last word in.

KSU - You gave the Huskers fits for about 10 years. Let's finish them off with 6 straight.

MU - You guys have had an inferiority complex and took out your hatred on the Huskers in 4 of 6 years and the Huskers exacted some revenge last year in a monsoon. Let's leave the Tigers in the dust.

KU - You guys have been our punching bag for years and most recently became a formidable opponent. I have to say that I wish we could have a yearly matchup against KU continue, especially with Turner Gill being at the helm.

CU - Buffalos always give the Huskers fits, no matter how pathetic they are. You have been the closest thing to a rival in the new Big 12, as sad as that is to say. This will be the last Big 12 regular season game ever for the Huskers and this one needs to be a W.

ISU - I have respect for ISU. Like the pesky little brother that will occassionally land a shot to the chin. I think Rhoads has things running in the right direction and this is the opportunity to leave an impression on the Clones of what pain is. The embarassing loss from last year MUST be avenged!

OSU - I don't really have animosity towards you, merely for the fact that I think you have only beaten the Huskers 4 or 5 times ever. I would like the Huskers to shut up T. Boone Pickens after his parting shots towards the Huskers.

A&M - I look at A&M as almost a mirror in the south of the Huskers. The fans have always been cool, the stadium looks ultra cool, but this last trip to Kyle Field needs to end like the last one did. Ok, hopefully we don't wait until the last second to seal the W this time.

UT - What can I say? I hate you. I hate your arrogance. I hate your pompousness. I hate Bevo. I hate your stupid "hook em horns." I hate how lucky you have been over the Huskers since the advent of the Big 12. This is an absolute must this year. I want to leave a bad taste in the Horns mouth as we ride off in the sunset.

OU - You were our brother. The brother we loved to hate. We respected you immensely, but you sided with Texas too many times. Our rivalry is now forever dead and it is sad, but we must move on. Maybe we can meet in the Big 12 championship game, and we can knock you on your ass one last time to remind you what last year felt like.

Baylor - You didn't deserve to be in this conference anyways, so enjoy riding on UT's underballs.

TT - You guys truly owned the Huskers the last few years and it will unsettling that it may be many years before the score can get settled.

Let's go out with a perfect Big 12 record. Let's drop a fat mushroom stamp on this conference before we join our future brothers in the Big 10. THIS. IS. THE. YEAR.

How many more days before we kick off this season?

• Fire 7

UT - What can I say? I hate you. I hate your arrogance. I hate your pompousness. I hate Bevo. I hate your stupid "hook em horns." I hate how lucky you have been over the Huskers since the advent of the Big 12. This is an absolute must this year. I want to leave a bad taste in the Horns mouth as we ride off in the sunset.

I feel like CU :facepalm: when I say that I feel like beating UT this year will make our season. What is wrong with me? :dunno

Honestly, I would take a rather take a single regular season loss to UT and end up in the Big12 CCG, than beating UT and ending up 7-5.

My hate for UT burns as deep as yours DJR.

BTW, great summary of our farewell tour in the Big12. I can only hope that we have the same long term success in the Big10.

GBR!

TT - You guys truly owned the Huskers the last few years and it will unsettling that it may be many years before the score can get settled.

Let's go out with a perfect Big 12 record. Let's drop a fat mushroom stamp on this conference before we join our future brothers in the Big 10. THIS. IS. THE. YEAR.

How many more days before we kick off this season?

I give Mike Leach credit for that. Say what you will about the man, but he is a genius. Now without him I think TT will be down for some time. Good summary DJR :star . If we run the conference this year then it will be that much sweeter. Sort of a double :nutz to the Texas Conference.

What a perfect year to end it with too. Since Bo was hired, 2010 has been the year we have all pointed to... plus we get Texas at home and don't have a return game in Austin, couldn't get much better!!

OOoooh, the Texas fans are UPSET about that. They want the game moved to a neutral Jerry world.

What a perfect year to end it with too. Since Bo was hired, 2010 has been the year we have all pointed to... plus we get Texas at home and don't have a return game in Austin, couldn't get much better!!

OOoooh, the Texas fans are UPSET about that. They want the game moved to a neutral Jerry world.

neutral jerry world for everything...and the national title

I feel like CU :facepalm: when I say that I feel like beating UT this year will make our season. What is wrong with me? :dunno

Honestly, I would take a rather take a single regular season loss to UT and end up in the Big12 CCG, than beating UT and ending up 7-5.

My hate for UT burns as deep as yours DJR.

BTW, great summary of our farewell tour in the Big12. I can only hope that we have the same long term success in the Big10.

GBR!

I feel like a fare well tour t-shirt needs to be made.. someone with some artistic ability needs to get on that (because I have none)

I feel like a fare well tour t-shirt needs to be made.. someone with some artistic ability needs to get on that (because I have none)

Good luck with that, even using the letter "N" with a red font will get you in trouble with the copyright/trademark police. I've tried.

It will be dang hard to go out on top with about every team out to get us and the 12 refs giving us a raw deal. The deck is stacked against us, we should be a good team but this will be a tough season.

Agreed. And that's where Bo comes into play. If you think our guys will be any less motivated than our opponents, you're crazy. Every coach & every player knows the only answer to the naysayers & haters is getting the Ws. We have the personnel. We have the means. We have the drive. Watch out Big 12 - this is just the beginning.