Wearing Black

yes we ARE the Big Red...buuuuut, in case you haven't watched a home game at the Badgers Stadium, they too wear a red very similar to ours. Of course we could wear our Red to their stadium and it would look like they sold out their seats...OR for only that ONE game in THEIR place, we could do something to show that there are Cornhusker fans there...Corncob hats, overalls, a big :bigredn: on our chest or something...I was just thinking of absolutely storming their stadium in all black with the Bones on a shirt would be very obvious. I have been thinking about all the new teams we will face and how things WILL be changed for us, so why not do something to show our strength and solidarity...but I guess just declaring that, "We are the Big Red" is quite enough....according to you, so that ends my thread, thanks for playing!

yes we ARE the Big Red...buuuuut, in case you haven't watched a home game at the Badgers Stadium, they too wear a red very similar to ours. Of course we could wear our Red to their stadium and it would look like they sold out their seats...OR for only that ONE game in THEIR place, we could do something to show that there are Cornhusker fans there...Corncob hats, overalls, a big :bigredn: on our chest or something...I was just thinking of absolutely storming their stadium in all black with the Bones on a shirt would be very obvious. I have been thinking about all the new teams we will face and how things WILL be changed for us, so why not do something to show our strength and solidarity...but I guess just declaring that, "We are the Big Red" is quite enough....according to you, so that ends my thread, thanks for playing!

Got to wear the red...that is my bottom line. After that, I don't care what fans do. Make more noise for the Huskers, that would be the ultimate difference maker IMHO. But I am not about to take off my red...wear it every day, and will be buried in it. GBR!!:corndance

Got to wear the red...that is my bottom line. After that, I don't care what fans do. Make more noise for the Huskers, that would be the ultimate difference maker IMHO. But I am not about to take off my red...wear it every day, and will be buried in it. GBR!!:corndance

yep...buddy once wore a grey t-shirt to the game...he never heard the end of it...

The Nebraska fans will be the only ones left in the stadium during the 4th quarter :hellloooo