Best returning player

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ah so many choices! It could be Prince but then again, I have always kind of thought that Dennard is better. I think Rex is going to have a monstrous year but my vote is for Roy to finally become the animal we have seen flashes of.

If you want the player with the biggest impact, then it's definitely Zac Lee...the whole season practically rests in his hands...thats a pretty big impact

of course lee is critical but with that list i went with crick... i hope he assumes a leadership role (or partly and really guides the defense) as we know our d is gonna have to be shut down if our offense finds it self in a 5 month coma...... but lets hope not.....

but i'm more interested in sleepers.....

top sleeper on offense and d?? any thoughts?

Gotta go with Prince! He is the most proven player on our team. I would say Crick, but we're yet to see how he performs without Suh taking up all those double/triple teams. If Niles can iron out the boneheaded mistakes he could give Prince a run for his money.

If you want the player with the biggest impact, then it's definitely Zac Lee...the whole season practically rests in his hands...thats a pretty big impact

of course lee is critical but with that list i went with crick... i hope he assumes a leadership role (or partly and really guides the defense) as we know our d is gonna have to be shut down if our offense finds it self in a 5 month coma...... but lets hope not.....

but i'm more interested in sleepers.....

top sleeper on offense and d?? any thoughts?

kinnie, i think he could be special, and our offense will have a lot to prove.