The World's reaction to Landon Donovan's goal

Nexus

+1

That WHOLE video gave me goosebumps....I haven't gotten goosebumps like that since Nebraskas last home game when the players came out of the Tunnel Walk.

Glad to see Lincoln, NE in there and the kid in the cabin sliding down the stairs was hilarious...I was laughing so hard I woke my fiancee up

Ho-ly crap... I hope these guys can watch this in South Africa. That's about all the motivation you need to take you all the way. I don't consider myself overly patriotic, but I do love this country, and seeing that just makes me that much more proud to be an American.

By the way anyone recognize that place in Lincoln, I think they used it on espn a few times.

It's even better if you go to the

and click on the little soccer ball underneath it. In fact, I click on the soccer ball on all videos now.

I clicked on the soccer ball and its freakin annoying....what is that sound? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ho-ly crap... I hope these guys can watch this in South Africa. That's about all the motivation you need to take you all the way. I don't consider myself overly patriotic, but I do love this country, and seeing that just makes me that much more proud to be an American.

By the way anyone recognize that place in Lincoln, I think they used it on espn a few times.

Captain Jacks Bar on 12th & P.

It's even better if you go to the

and click on the little soccer ball underneath it. In fact, I click on the soccer ball on all videos now.

I clicked on the soccer ball and its freakin annoying....what is that sound? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That would be the beautiful music of the vuvuzela, and yes I will be handing them out by the boxful at every home Husker game