Husker Football Roster for NCAA 2011

Here's how the LBs should be:

MLB- Will Compton, Eric Martin

WLB- Sean Fisher, Lavonte David

SLB- Lavonte David, Matthew May

Uh with the peso hagg takes up the will spot I thought

Yeah, but its hard enough to make changes like that in the game. Actually, the peso spot takes over the buck or sam LB spot. If you want to play as close to authentic Nebraska peso defense, your best bet would be to make sure that Hagg is the third corner and play nickel defense.

Thats what I was going to suggest I know that's what I will probably do.

I played the demo last night and played OU vs UT. I noticed OU's jersey's are different this year. They look terrible, I sure hope this isn't the jersey they are going with. Their jerseys on the game say "Sooners" on the back of their pants it looks eerily similar to a tramp stamp. But I guess that is fitting considering they are UT's bitches.

Better yet, I am suprised UT hasnt forced the remaining teams to have the long whorn symbol stamped to everyones jersey in that position.

Here's a completed roster with numbers.

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/school/2250890292:1276692527

Thanks, are these simply names & numbers for the players EA chose? Or did you make changes?

I played the demo last night and played OU vs UT. I noticed OU's jersey's are different this year. They look terrible, I sure hope this isn't the jersey they are going with. Their jerseys on the game say "Sooners" on the back of their pants it looks eerily similar to a tramp stamp. But I guess that is fitting considering they are UT's bitches.

Better yet, I am suprised UT hasnt forced the remaining teams to have the long whorn symbol stamped to everyones jersey in that position.

Those are their pro combat alternates they wore once last year. Nike did this with about 10 schools. The really stupid thing is that they used the same basic pant design for almost every school, then had the audacity to try and pass them off as throwbacks for Ohio State (with the wrong helmet).

Mostly names and numbers. It won't let me do position changes, as our defensive backfield is like musical chairs in regards to the Peso and safeties. There are some minor changes, but it is pretty dang accurate for what they previously had. I've also tweaked a few individual skills too (QB's were too good, andPrince Amukamara was way too low, considering he's a projected top pick in the draft). Once I get me hands on the game tomorrow, I'll make a better and more accurate team.

Nice inflation job, whoever made that.

I did, like a month ago. I tried to adjust the ratings to reflect our D being better than our O, which is more than likely true.. In the stock NCAA 11, they have our O an A- and our D a B+. I loaded these into NCAA 10, and it gave our O a B+ and our D an A-. Granted, the new ratings system will throw this outta whack, but there are things fundamentally wrong with our roster (and playbook). It's not going to be easy to fix. Thank God for formation Subs.