Received Con Artist Message!

Hey Guys! I didn't know where else to post this. I received a highly questionable Facebook message. I couldn't find a link to report him on Facebook. Besides the fact I saw a rat from the get go, the message is poorly written and unprofessional. Just to play with him, I asked him for his credentials -- of course I never heard back. I don't want this guy to continue to take advantage of others. Where can I report him? Here is the message: (Perhaps some of you have seen this type of scam before.)

Dear My Name,

Please, i Want to introduce my self on this business opportunity to you My name is George Kalu, A Fiduciary bank Attorney At Law. i wish to know if we can work together.

I Would like you stand as the surviving beneficiary to my deceased client (Engr.G.A Tatelman)Who made some deposit of (US $25.5 MILLION)He died without leaving any WILL and any registered next of kin and as such the funds now have open beneficiary mandate.

Kindly get in touch with me throught my email address (george_k01@live.com) with your information For more guide lines to the repartriation of this fund.

FULL NAME :

CONTACT EMAIL :

CONTACT PHONE NUMBER :

HOME ADDRESS :

OCCUPACTION :

May His Fragile Soul Rest In Perfect Peace Amen !!!

Regards,

George Kalu Esq.

Is this the first time you've gotten something like this? This is an old, old scam. I've probably gotten 100 emails like this, easy.

Click here to report.

Actually I think I have seen it before sometime back, but it should always be reported. Facebook apparently attracts a lot of con artists. Thanks for the link! I will report this guy.

Manhattan: Did you receive your fortune? Would you like to share it? :lol:

It's surprising how many people fall victim to these scams. I see quite a few people that I have encountered at my job that have thought these were legit offers.

My favorite scams are the, "Do you want to make $30,000 in a few weeks?! All you have to do is send us x amount of money to get started."

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

It's surprising how many people fall victim to these scams. I see quite a few people that I have encountered at my job that have thought these were legit offers.

My favorite scams are the, "Do you want to make $30,000 in a few weeks?! All you have to do is send us x amount of money to get started."

An aquantance of mine fell for this. The crazy thing is he owned his own business, worked for the chamber, and did marketing for a local software biz, so he should of known better. He got sick, so he had to quit his job, and rely on the money from the business, I guess it wasn't enough income to stand up to his spending, and next thing we know he is broke. He was crazy, thought for sure the money would come next week etc. His was so convinced he almost flew to Ireland to "meet" with these guys. He put a down payment on a $1.5 million house, bounced the check etc. I guess he was sending thousands to them for processing fees. In the end he almost lost his house, wife, kids. I dont know if he still thinks its real or not, but he has at least moved past it. It seems crazy that someone could fall for it but even the smartest people can.....

Oh especially the ones on tv where the guy wants to tell you how he made millions...but it'll cost you $29.95 plus shipping and handling. Yeah....I think we can discern how he made his millions