Wanted: Playmakers

Defense: Crick, Allen, Gomes, Hagg, Amukamara

Offense: Helu, Burkhead, Paul, and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Khiry Cooper will step up.

i'm gonna go out on a twig and say bobby newcombe will step up as wide receiver and finish the season as starting qb. he still has a year left, right?

Everyone that sees the field needs to be a playmaker when the moment arises. Although some players are labeled as playmakers, it takes the whole team to make a great play in my mind. That's just my opinion though, I am sure there are some plays where this theory doesn't hold true. Any thoughts on this? Please discuss.

On offense I think that Niles Paul will play very well and cut down on mental mistakes.

On defense I'm going to go with someone that doesn't get much buzz. I think Terrence Moore starts next to Crick. Moore has great upper body strength and he will be used extensively against power running teams.

On offense I think that Niles Paul will play very well and cut down on mental mistakes.

On defense I'm going to go with someone that doesn't get much buzz. I think Terrence Moore starts next to Crick. Moore has great upper body strength and he will be used extensively against power running teams.

Good call on Moore. I think we'll see an equal amount of Baker and Terrence.

Good call on Moore. I think we'll see an equal amount of Baker and Terrence.

If NCAA 11 is any indication, Baker will be an All American a couple times over. A train couldn't run on his gap.