What makes this year a success?

Big 12 title.

Greetings from Louisiana

On my radio show yesterday, I probably jinxed you. Sorry.

I said that Nebraska had the talent and the schedule (Texas at home, no Oklahoma), to go 12-0 this year. I believe the Blackshirts are back (even without Suh) and the offense will be much better.

That just leaves a game with Oklahoma (my pick to win the South) standing between the Huskers and the BCS championship game.

You can blame me if it doesn't work out.

Good luck this season. I'll be rooting for you.............There is no place like Nebraska.

My main goal is to win the Big 12. If we do that I'm satisfied with our season if we don't I may still be happy with our season depending on how we do but I'll still be a little disappointed.

Agree, Big 12 champ would be about right. 10 win regular season should be minimum, 11 or 12 win - Great. And keep Bo's undefeated Bowl streak alive would be a great way to enter the Big 10.

GBR!!!!!!

My main goal is to win the Big 12. If we do that I'm satisfied with our season if we don't I may still be happy with our season depending on how we do but I'll still be a little disappointed.

Agree, Big 12 champ would be about right. 10 win regular season should be minimum, 11 or 12 win - Great. And keep Bo's undefeated Bowl streak alive would be a great way to enter the Big 10.

GBR!!!!!!

I sense a new nickname coming BOwl game Bo.

GBR!!!!!!

I sense a new nickname coming BOwl game Bo.

I think he has already earn that nickname.... 3 bowl wins in 3 tries. I believe in all 3, experts didnt think we could pull it off.

Big 12 title.

Greetings from Louisiana

On my radio show yesterday, I probably jinxed you. Sorry.

I said that Nebraska had the talent and the schedule (Texas at home, no Oklahoma), to go 12-0 this year. I believe the Blackshirts are back (even without Suh) and the offense will be much better.

That just leaves a game with Oklahoma (my pick to win the South) standing between the Huskers and the BCS championship game.

You can blame me if it doesn't work out.

Good luck this season. I'll be rooting for you.............There is no place like Nebraska.

Thanks a lot guy! Really appreciate you ruining the season for us! If we lose a game, you are correct, you are to blame. :sarcasm Thanks for the good wishes and good luck with your radio show. Welcome to the board! :cheers