Who has season tickets?

Apathy

I was wondering if any one of the Huskerboard brothers had season tickets?

I told my wife that once her and I got married that we'd sign up for season tickets and she agreed with me. I don't know much about the process of signing up for season tickets and how much to donate to move your name up the list whether it starts at a certain price range. Whether this is true or not I've heard that you're suppose to sign up in January at the start of every year to improve your chances.

My dad has season tickets but he doesn't tell me anything about it on how he got them and he won't tell me how much he donates each year to keep them. I've asked him numerous times with no answer.

Just wondering who has them and if they could explain the process. Thanks

:throwdabones1:

The process if fairly simple, you call and place your name on the waiting list for tickets. Slowly over time they become available to the list. Now tickets are given to current season ticket holders first if they want them and they can make the donation. The donation for any ticket is a minimum of 150$ per seat on top of face value. This is the list any ticket holder will be on. Example being I have my four seat when the stadium expanded, two years ago when I called about an away game, they offered me two tickets right across the isle from my set of four, this was before they were available to the list. I took those tickets as well. Your best course of action is to get your name on the list. Plus it never hurts to bug them that's how you can get single game tickets sometimes.

Second you start to build your "points" based on donations over time, these points allow you to get premium away seats and single game tickets before they are available to the public. The hardest part is to get your first ticket, then after that you get way more opportunities, what I would do is try to get 1 season ticket or buy single tickets from the ticket office so your account starts to see activity and points, if they know you will buy then they will sell to. I actually used to only get away tickets and single tickets from the office which is wayyyyyyyyyyy cheaper and easier.

• Fire 1

what I would do is try to get 1 season ticket or buy single tickets from the ticket office so your account starts to see activity and points, if they know you will buy then they will sell to. I actually used to only get away tickets and single tickets from the office which is wayyyyyyyyyyy cheaper and easier.

I actually started buying tickets from Nebraskas ticket office last year. I bought 18 tickets for the 300th consecutive sellout game and then this year I bought 4 for the Western Kentucky game and 8 for the Idaho game all thru the NU ticket office. So looks like I'm going in the right path. I'll get my name on the waiting list tomorrow. Thanks KingBlank

The process if fairly simple, you call and place your name on the waiting list for tickets. Slowly over time they become available to the list. Now tickets are given to current season ticket holders first if they want them and they can make the donation. The donation for any ticket is a minimum of 150$ per seat on top of face value. This is the list any ticket holder will be on. Example being I have my four seat when the stadium expanded, two years ago when I called about an away game, they offered me two tickets right across the isle from my set of four, this was before they were available to the list. I took those tickets as well. Your best course of action is to get your name on the list. Plus it never hurts to bug them that's how you can get single game tickets sometimes.

Second you start to build your "points" based on donations over time, these points allow you to get premium away seats and single game tickets before they are available to the public. The hardest part is to get your first ticket, then after that you get way more opportunities, what I would do is try to get 1 season ticket or buy single tickets from the ticket office so your account starts to see activity and points, if they know you will buy then they will sell to. I actually used to only get away tickets and single tickets from the office which is wayyyyyyyyyyy cheaper and easier.

Is kind of the old "S.O.L." term for those who aren't season ticket holders, but want away game tickets?

Wow. You guys are so lucky. At OSU it's a bidding war for season tickets. Minimum donation is $1,500 (and the tickets are another $1,120), but seat eligibility is based on your total donations made over time. I am afraid to find out where the line is currently, but I'm guessing it's well above the $2,600 minimum.

That's OK, my draw in the alumni ticket lottery was the Eastern Michigan game. At least I got tickets this year.