Out-on-a-Limb Fall Camp Predictions

NUance

I’ll start with three.

Zack Lee starts (duh) BUT Green gets a series or two in each non-conf game. And he looks GREAT!

We’ll see YouTube videos of BIG hits by Thenarse this season——game stoppage, smelling salt hits.

Will Henry emerges. And catches a couple of TDs this year. (I admit that I’ve been predicting this for three years now.)

I'll go out on a limb...

-Lavonte David will turn out to be the 2nd coming of Trev Alberts

-Niles Paul has 1000 yards receiving and 8 TD's...but Brandon Kinnie will have 700 and 8 in his own right

-Roy Helu/Rex Burkhead/Tray Robinson combine for 2200 yards on the ground

-No one throws at Amukamara, so Dennard ends up with 9 INT's

-The blackshirts have a big season, but there will be a game that leaves us scratching our heads (gut feeling Idaho or T A&M)

-Cody Green still isn't ready, but will show progress

-The D Line is just as formidable, and shows pundits that Suh was great, but a part of the system

-We score at least 2 touchdowns utilizing Martinez tomfoolery

-Rex ends up breaking the other guy's ankle with a sick move

I'll go out on a limb...

-Lavonte David will turn out to be the 2nd coming of Trev Alberts

-Niles Paul has 1000 yards receiving and 8 TD's...but Brandon Kinnie will have 700 and 8 in his own right

-Roy Helu/Rex Burkhead/Tray Robinson combine for 2200 yards on the ground

-No one throws at Amukamara, so Dennard ends up with 9 INT's

I agree with everything, except Burkhead should have 1000 all purpose yards himself, you might up that total

Zac Lee will surprise everyone and will play the entire year as he did in last years preseason. A year under the gun and a healthy arm along with a healthy line will prove just how young and banged up we were last year. There will be alot of crow eating going on by Lee haters.

• Fire 1

-Lavonte David emerges as Demarrio Williams version 2.0

-Cody Green shows VAST imporvement

-Rex has his breakout season

-Alex Henery finally gets his recognition as the best field goal kicker/punter in the country

-We beat Texas by 2 touchdowns

Zac Lee will surprise everyone and will play the entire year as he did in last years preseason. A year under the gun and a healthy arm along with a healthy line will prove just how young and banged up we were last year. There will be alot of crow eating going on by Lee haters.

:thumbs agreed, everyone likes QB chatter, but unless he totally flops, he is the GUY!

Gomes leads the Big12 in INTs

Eric Martin and Rickey Thenarse cause 5 injuries, 2 broken helmets, and 1 ejection

the three R's combine for 2000 yards on the ground

Lavonte David is Big12 defensive newcomer of the year

Niles and Kinnie combine for 1500 yards receiving

-Lavonte David emerges as Demarrio Williams version 2.0

-Cody Green shows VAST imporvement

-Rex has his breakout season

-Alex Henery finally gets his recognition as the best field goal kicker/punter in the country

-We beat Texas by 2 touchdowns

both scored in the last second of the game.

• Fire 1

Whoever had Dennard having 9 ints I'm going to have to disagree with you. I agree that no one will want to throw it to Prince, but Dennard will have 20+ pass breakups and only 3 or 4 ints. Dude couldn't catch worth crap last year. Now I'm not trying to knock on him as a CB, it's just that there were a couple times when he had an assured INT by his good positioning and such, only to either drop the ball or tip it up to where the Receiver caught it (did that against KU).

I love Dennard, but he needed to work on his catching last year.