B1ACKOUT!

STOP BLAMING THE STUDENTS!

The athletic department also tried to push one on us during Pelini's first year. <_< That one (that last one that was really attempted) failed miserably for one HUGE reason, they gave us a black shirt, but never told us what game we were supposed to wear it for. It is the same reason why this stuff fails every time, poor planning. The students will never successfully execute a b******* on their own because they have no real advertising power. The athletic department will never successfully execute a b******* because they can't figure out that if you want someone to do something, give them the smallest amount of time possible to forget to do it. MEANING, hand out shirts AT THE GATES. OH GAWD, then everyone will have to change their shirts, meaning you will temporarily have a bunch of half naked college students....I suppose no one would want that.

I think we should break out the all black uniforms like the basketball team used to wear. Only have no red (white on black looks cooler). We could then have all the funs where black, even the ushers in the yellow jackets and paramedics could where black. The cheerleaders and band could wear black to. We could also get a black version of "The Power of Red" sign that the band files. And we could release black balloons after we get a turnover or a big sack (since its like the blackshirts coming up with a score by themselves).

If we need to to have someone wear red it could be the stare patrol officers in the stands, as they could be like the Imperial guard in Return of the Jedi.

I think we should break out the all black uniforms like the basketball team used to wear. Only have no red (white on black looks cooler). We could then have all the funs where black, even the ushers in the yellow jackets and paramedics could where black. The cheerleaders and band could wear black to. We could also get a black version of "The Power of Red" sign that the band files. And we could release black balloons after we get a turnover or a big sack (since its like the blackshirts coming up with a score by themselves).

If we need to to have someone wear red it could be the stare patrol officers in the stands, as they could be like the Imperial guard in Return of the Jedi.

Forget the Bl kout I like your idea of Starwars theme football game. Everyone dress like stormtroopers or your favorite Starwars character. chuckleshuffle

MEANING, hand out shirts AT THE GATES.

Ding Ding.

And the University won't ever do that, so no sort of "out" will ever work.

I remember a game two years ago (I think) where they taped Verizon (or some other big company) bags filled with useless ads to every seat. Maybe not the best delivery method for a t-shirt (there be theives afoot), but they obviously know how to do it (if they get paid enough).

The athletic department also tried to push one on us during Pelini's first year. <_< That one (that last one that was really attempted) failed miserably for one HUGE reason, they gave us a black shirt, but never told us what game we were supposed to wear it for. It is the same reason why this stuff fails every time, poor planning. The students will never successfully execute a b******* on their own because they have no real advertising power. The athletic department will never successfully execute a b******* because they can't figure out that if you want someone to do something, give them the smallest amount of time possible to forget to do it. MEANING, hand out shirts AT THE GATES. OH GAWD, then everyone will have to change their shirts, meaning you will temporarily have a bunch of half naked college students....I suppose no one would want that.

So what do these 'half naked college students' look like? And by that I mean the girls. I'm not that old...but even if I am...