What If?

eoltmer

"I don't know anything about that," Pelini said. "If people have time to follow Twitter or they are 'tweeting,' than they need to get a job." Doesnt Bo have a twitter account? I know there is a fake Tom O and a fake Bo but I thought he has a real account also.

Im Pretty sure that is his real account. Seriously Bo, if you have time for twitter, you need to get a job like normal people :laughpound

I really think Lee will hold onto the Starting job for the first 3 games for sure especially after having surgery. He has shown he can manage the offense and make decent plays (bowl game). I just don't know if Taylor or Green will be ready to be in the spotlight as they will be likely to make those freshman mistakes. Green seemed to have trouble over coming the freshmen mistakes last year. Lee will only lose the starting job if he doesn't make improvements from last year.

say what you will about zac lee, he did get us to 10-4. if the o-line is the littlest bit improved, that is two more wins. it should be an interesting season. i just want it to start, and i really don't care who is the starting qb as long as he is our best guy.

And if Nebraska has cosgrove as a DC then Zac Lee record would have been? 5-7 at best. Those win had more to do with the defense then anything take the Oklahoma game where the defense set Nebraska up at the one for Nebraska only TD. Take away Alex fg and most those wins become losses.

say what you will about zac lee, he did get us to 10-4. if the o-line is the littlest bit improved, that is two more wins. it should be an interesting season. i just want it to start, and i really don't care who is the starting qb as long as he is our best guy.

And if Nebraska has cosgrove as a DC then Zac Lee record would have been? 5-7 at best. Those win had more to do with the defense then anything take the Oklahoma game where the defense set Nebraska up at the one for Nebraska only TD. Take away Alex fg and most those wins become losses.

add a good o-line and healthy running backs and those losses become wins. we can play this game all day.

and if zac lee had 2001 miami's offensive line, we would have been undefeated. i never said that the defense was not the cause of those wins, i was saying, all things considered, with zac as our qb, we went 10-4, a pretty darn good record. i still stand by my statement because cosgrove is not our d-coordinator and henery is money. all i am saying is that zac will be good enough if our o-line is improved and we limit turnovers. we do not need a game changer, we need a game manager. our offense will be based on ball control and field position. it will lean heavily on the defense, but that is the nature of our football program, that is what BO is good at coaching. va. tech and texas could have been different games with a strong o-line. isu was a fluke where the offense actually performed pretty well except turnovers. texas tech was just a complete breakdown. oh, and green is responsible for the baylor win, but i'm sure lee would have handled their defense. :moreinteresting

• Fire 1
Players tweeting: There was an interesting tweet posted under the user handle TaylorMartinez3 on Tuesday that appeared to come from quarterback Taylor Martinez. The tweet said "Dreams Come True When You Work Hard And Pray! T-Magic." The tweet was pulled down off Twitter on Tuesday evening and head coach Bo Pelini said he knew nothing of it. "I don't know anything about that," Pelini said. "If people have time to follow Twitter or they are 'tweeting,' than they need to get a job."

I know I'm a little late to the discussion hear, but you really can't read anything into that supposed tweet. That quote he used has been posted on his facebook page for at least a month now, if not longer. So I hate to burst the bubble but I really don't think you can read between the lines much in this case.

On a side note we know Taylor's got the wheels, but from what little I've seen walking by the beginning of practice after class this week, Martinez and Lee appear to have the most consistent and best looking touch on their passes. Lee probably has the nicest ball, he's got a real tight spiral now and always hits the guy in stride. Taylor's aren't always as pretty but they are usually on target. After that everyone else looks about the same, not as much consistency in their throws. But what do I know, it's just practice and I'm just a fan walking by...

What if Taylor Martinez starts?: It means he is the best qb on the roster

What if Zac Lee starts?: It means he is the best qb on the roster

What if Cody Green starts?: It means he is the best qb on the roster

What if Latravis Washington starts?: It means he is the best qb on the roster

etc....

You guys are making this situation WAAAYYY too complicated!! ;)

What if Taylor Martinez starts?: It means he is the best qb on the roster

What if Zac Lee starts?: It means he is the best qb on the roster

What if Cody Green starts?: It means he is the best qb on the roster

What if Latravis Washington starts?: It means he is the best qb on the roster

etc....

You guys are making this situation WAAAYYY too complicated!! ;)

What are you talking about? Everybody knows the player with the most hype HAS to start.

:snacks:

Players tweeting: There was an interesting tweet posted under the user handle TaylorMartinez3 on Tuesday that appeared to come from quarterback Taylor Martinez. The tweet said "Dreams Come True When You Work Hard And Pray! T-Magic." The tweet was pulled down off Twitter on Tuesday evening and head coach Bo Pelini said he knew nothing of it. "I don't know anything about that," Pelini said. "If people have time to follow Twitter or they are 'tweeting,' than they need to get a job."

I know I'm a little late to the discussion hear, but you really can't read anything into that supposed tweet. That quote he used has been posted on his facebook page for at least a month now, if not longer. So I hate to burst the bubble but I really don't think you can read between the lines much in this case.

On a side note we know Taylor's got the wheels, but from what little I've seen walking by the beginning of practice after class this week, Martinez and Lee appear to have the most consistent and best looking touch on their passes. Lee probably has the nicest ball, he's got a real tight spiral now and always hits the guy in stride. Taylor's aren't always as pretty but they are usually on target. After that everyone else looks about the same, not as much consistency in their throws. But what do I know, it's just practice and I'm just a fan walking by...

This.

And, do we know it really is him? And what does it mean, that he is happy to be inline for PT this year, and possibly more next year? Too vague.