Bo Breaks Down How Several Players Did At Camp

Zac Lee - He has the most experience but really hurt himself missing spring ball.

:blink:

I guess the coaches were against the surgery and rehab.

Sounds like it. Bo deserves criticism if that's the case. Zac should have had surgery last year. How he's at fault here is mind boggling.

Zac Lee - He has the most experience but really hurt himself missing spring ball.

:blink:

I guess the coaches were against the surgery and rehab.

Sounds like it. Bo deserves criticism if that's the case. Zac should have had surgery last year. How he's at fault here is mind boggling.

This.

He did play the majority of the year injured. Sound tough to me, hope he has a good year.

I hope CG starts just so everyone who was calling for him last year can call for his head this year chuckleshuffle

Good to hear praise from BO about these guys. Allen sounds like he's going to be a beast

I hope Green starts, Martinez replaces him, and then Lee up-ends BOTH OF THEM and ends up being the best quarterback in the league.

:horns2 :horns2 :horns2 :horns2 :horns2 :horns2

Then we come to find out that Burkhead has the best arm, and we permanently install the wildcat

:w00t :w00t :w00t

I'm excited about Pierre Allen. He should have a great year. I expect Roy and Rex to both have very solid years also. Encouraging to hear about T-Mart and will be fun to see him get a chance. Every year I expect the WR's to break out...we are not quite there yet with WR consistency but McNeil, Paul, and Kinnie should be a force. A bit concerned about LB...based on comments seem a bit immature/thin there. We have some good players at LB but will they work in the system. Bo sounds like he knows they are athletic enough but these guys have to play smart.

Several things stood out to me, like TMartinez and Carnes (positive stuff) and ZLee (not so positive) but especially the LB position on Compton and Martin. Seems pretty clear the 2 LB spots are going to be the achilles heel as we start the season. Hopefully Lavonte David can do some good things out there.