Starting QB

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The hype says Tmart, reality says Lee

Reality says Tmart.

Hype said Green last year too. Remember how many games he started?

and he failed. and seems like he got beat out by the next up and comer. reality, and all signs, point to Bo saying its Taylor. I dont see what the big deal is. The offense sucked last year. Lee's healthy. So what. The 99th ranked offense is solely attributable to one mans elbow? I hope we see a complete change in offensive philosophy, and Im sorry, Lee's is not the man for that.

ah crap. we're doing it again. :ahhhhhhhh

Reality says Tmart.

and he failed. and seems like he got beat out by the next up and comer. reality, and all signs, point to Bo saying its Taylor. I dont see what the big deal is. The offense sucked last year. Lee's healthy. So what. The 99th ranked offense is solely attributable to one mans elbow? I hope we see a complete change in offensive philosophy, and Im sorry, Lee's is not the man for that.

Martinez is starting today. Let's see if he lives up to the hype.

Reality says Tmart.

Tom Brady didn't take the field in 2008. Is that solely attributable to just one injured knee? Clearly he just doesn't have the toughness.

I understand how people are tired of hearing about the elbow injury to his throwing arm, but I am absolutely flabbergasted why people think a quarterback with a compromised throwing arm does not significantly affect an offense's performance.

Martinez is and has been named the starting QB today. Fact. =)

Where? When? How? Where is a good pre-game broadcast to listen online? I'm on KFAB and didn't hear anything, but maybe I missed it... or maybe you're messing with us...

Not from the radio. You'll find out and that's all I'm gonna say, as there's always a chance someone actually went to some really extreme lengths to hide the starter... In any case it makes waiting for the WKU game a whole lot more fun, doesn't it? :)

My opinion is Zac Lee will start this game. Now the question should be, which sees the field after Zac lee, Taylor Martinez or Cody Green. My money is on Taylor Martinez, and that is me biting a little bit of that hype that is surrounding him. I still say though that Cody Green out performs Taylor Martinez against WKU. I think him seeing the field for the first time at home, the hype is going to be too much for him and he doesn't too as well as he would do if he a few games experience.

But i will call it early. When we play Idaho on Sept 11. I do think once again Zac Lee will start, but Taylor Martinez will play after Cody Green and out perfrom Cody Green, it will be the performance that Husker fans want to see Taylor Martinez have.

So we will see how right or wrong I am.

GO BIG RED!