Walk Down Memory Lane

my dad and i went to that game as for what i was told was my birthday and christmas present, FOREVER. I remember being terrified of losing. Somewhere in the first quarter, my dad told me "dont worry, theres gonna be a lot of points scored in this game." Little did i know that we would hang 62. Unbelieveable memories. Thanks for the post Street.

my dad and i went to that game as for what i was told was my birthday and christmas present, FOREVER. I remember being terrified of losing. Somewhere in the first quarter, my dad told me "dont worry, theres gonna be a lot of points scored in this game." Little did i know that we would hang 62. Unbelieveable memories. Thanks for the post Street.

What an awesome present! We had moved to Arizona the summer before, and were in search of tickets, but alas could not find any. I did make the 1999 Fiesta Bowl, but would have loved to have been able to attend that game.

And that is how dads become heros

I didnt see it in this clip, but i specifically remember the woman reporter asking Tom about his decision to play LP or something on those lines and the crowd started to chant "CBS Sucks". LOL

It's in the clip. Go back and watch the whole thing. Michelle Tafoya asked Coach Osborne about his decision to play LP and the entire crowd booed. very funny