Tribune Sports Writer Teddy Greenstein will talk about "T-Magic" on Big Ten Network @ 7:00 CT tonight

Nexus

I live In Texas and I’m in the central time zone but for some reason it says that this show is coming on at 8 for me right now it’s the Big10's greatest games, Alabama vs. Penn state.

Yes... I believe greenstein got his timezones confused..... or they filmed at 7 and it airs at 8......

Anybody in Omaha/somebody with Cox Cable catch this?

Teddy Greenstein, T'magic in his own right, was gushing over Taylor.

Both guests said he was the real deal. I believe Teddy said it is nice that NU has a QB faster than Eric Crouch.

schuhbdoo magic

Faster than Eric Crouch?

Do they have anything to back this up? I'm not saying they're wrong or proclaiming they're idiotic, but Crouch was ridiculously fast and not just against the WKU's of the world. Seems like lofty praise for one game..

Both guests said he was the real deal. I believe Teddy said it is nice that NU has a QB faster than Eric Crouch.

schuhbdoo magic

Faster than Eric Crouch?

Do they have anything to back this up? I'm not saying they're wrong or proclaiming they're idiotic, but Crouch was ridiculously fast and not just against the WKU's of the world. Seems like lofty praise for one game..

yeah.gif

Faster than Eric Crouch?

A buddy who works in Hamilton (aka The Radiator) told me his coworker was asked to bring some equipment to the conditioning facility last Spring. He had to set it up on the track, then stay and run the tests.

Turns out they were having T-Magic run races against photons. T-Magic won three-out-of-five.

schuhbdoo magic

Faster than Eric Crouch?

Faster than Crouch.......I seriously doubt it.

• Fire 1

Faster than Eric Crouch?

A buddy who works in Hamilton (aka The Radiator) told me his coworker was asked to bring some equipment to the conditioning facility last Spring. He had to set it up on the track, then stay and run the tests.

Turns out they were having T-Magic run races against photons. T-Magic won three-out-of-five.

:ahhhhhhhh

schuhbdoo magic

Faster than Eric Crouch?

Faster than Crouch.......I seriously doubt it.

T-Magic is fast, man. To give you a reference point, he's somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.