Tribune Sports Writer Teddy Greenstein will talk about "T-Magic" on Big Ten Network @ 7:00 CT tonight

Nexus

:clap

I don't want to say that I'm offended that nobody gave me +1 for my T-Magic jokes up there, but let's just say that my feelings are a little hurt, and that you people are a tough crowd. :cry

I liked them so much i joined in on the fun. +1 to you Knappy....+1

Suck up

Awww... you got +1 too buddy. You know i got your back! Although I would have went with "t-magic doesnt run to the endzone....it runs to him" :clap

You're my new best friend now :LOLtartar

Aww jeez fro quit being the Huskerboard wh0r3 :rollin

Anybody in Omaha/somebody with Cox Cable catch this?

Teddy Greenstein, T'magic in his own right, was gushing over Taylor.

Both guests said he was the real deal. I believe Teddy said it is nice that NU has a QB faster than Eric Crouch.

schuhbdoo magic

Faster than Eric Crouch?

Do they have anything to back this up? I'm not saying they're wrong or proclaiming they're idiotic, but Crouch was ridiculously fast and not just against the WKU's of the world. Seems like lofty praise for one game..

I think saying he's faster is a bit of a stretch, anybody got their 40 times or something to show who's faster? Because game speed wise they're both very fast but I remember Crouch being a lightning bolt.

Martinez is touted to be faster by some because he is the present and last weeks game is fresh in everyone's mind. Don't get me wrong, I think the kid is exciting to watch and he may well be our future for the next 4 years.

Both guests said he was the real deal. I believe Teddy said it is nice that NU has a QB faster than Eric Crouch.

schuhbdoo magic

Faster than Eric Crouch?

Do they have anything to back this up? I'm not saying they're wrong or proclaiming they're idiotic, but Crouch was ridiculously fast and not just against the WKU's of the world. Seems like lofty praise for one game..

I think saying he's faster is a bit of a stretch, anybody got their 40 times or something to show who's faster? Because game speed wise they're both very fast but I remember Crouch being a lightning bolt.

Martinez is touted to be faster by some because he is the present and last weeks game is fresh in everyone's mind. Don't get me wrong, I think the kid is exciting to watch and he may well be our future for the next 4 years.

I never saw crouch in person.. i've seen martinez play twice. I would bet my money that crouch is faster just from my analysis. Both have comparable acceleration which allows them to escape tackles, but crouch has a slightly faster top end.

schuhbdoo magic

Faster than Eric Crouch?

I never saw crouch in person.. i've seen martinez play twice. I would bet my money that crouch is faster just from my analysis. Both have comparable acceleration which allows them to escape tackles, but crouch has a slightly faster top end.

I have several times. I remember first seeing him as a junior at my alma mater Millard North. Their offense was pretty much the same thing that was carried over to Nebraska. In highschool even DB's who took angles on him still got outran. A friend of mine agreed with me while watching that game (either against North or Benson) that he was going to be a very special QB at Nebraska. About 6 years later, we were right.

¿Qué pasa? :wtf

You're kidding, right? You think I'm saying, in any way, that it's out of line to be excited about TMart? When I've spent the last several days saying how much I think he should be our starter, posting articles showing that he really, truly won the QB competition, and I've been showing as much excitement as the next guy since Saturday?

Just because I crack a couple of jokes (which were hilarious, by the way) doesn't mean I'm calling anyone out for being excited.

Sorry, my bad. And for the record, your jokes were hilarious.