**Official Idaho Game Discussion Thread**

Not directly Watson's problem, but he runs the offense and it's up to him to adjust practice stations if we're struggling with ball security, which i'm sure he will this week.

You think these players do not practice ball security, blocking drills, and things of the sort? It's a daily thing. But it falls on the position coach to teach these fundamentals directly and make sure these players are ready.

It is not on Watson to prepare Martinez for a week while prepping a gameplan, while babysitting other position coaches to make sure they do simple tasks of their job as well. That's just not what an OC does, or has ever done.

Im happy with the win, but when your ranked 6th you need to be putting these teams away. Finishing drives inside the red zone. Holding on to the dam ball. We should of had at least 2 more touchdowns on these guys but we let it go. Lots of work needed. I have faith we will do good this year but having serious doubts we are N/C contender material.

I'm only listening on the radio so it's hard to tell for sure but it doesn't sound like, for whatever reason, this team has it. A championship team would have scored both times inside the redzone. To say nothing of losing in the 2nd half.

To early to say that. We said that the defense looked shaky last week, overall today they played great today. The miscues on offense were mental lapses, and can be fixed. They need to stay focused.

Im happy with the win, but when your ranked 6th you need to be putting these teams away. Finishing drives inside the red zone. Holding on to the dam ball. We should of had at least 2 more touchdowns on these guys but we let it go. Lots of work needed. I have faith we will do good this year but having serious doubts we are N/C contender material.

Agreed. I'm thinking of dialing down my expectations for the season.

We're most likely pretty overrated at 6th.