New on the board just saying hi

Just joined...been a lifelong husker fan (even though im just 18) think this should be a pretty good year...not much to say except that i work at Scheels and T Magic came in on Sunday after the Western Kentucky game, everyone was running up and greating him and getting signatures, he walked with a swagger like he was something special (which is true as of now, i had no problem with it) the reason im bringing this is up is because last year Mr. Lee came into Scheels on Sunday after his first game against Florida Atlantic and recieved the same recognition from other customers and acted like something special too...just hopeing its a coinsidence and he doesnt end up like lee!! :facepalm:

Just joined...been a lifelong husker fan (even though im just 18) think this should be a pretty good year...not much to say except that i work at Scheels and T Magic came in on Sunday after the Western Kentucky game, everyone was running up and greating him and getting signatures, he walked with a swagger like he was something special (which is true as of now, i had no problem with it) the reason im bringing this is up is because last year Mr. Lee came into Scheels on Sunday after his first game against Florida Atlantic and recieved the same recognition from other customers and acted like something special too...just hopeing its a coinsidence and he doesnt end up like lee!! :facepalm:

Well we shall see what becomes of Snuffelufagus in the coming weeks. Anyways, welcome friend :cheers