Soooo, I Have a Husky

Husker Z

Would it be wrong to have her inside and if we struggle kick her? Considering how tame and harmless she is, I anticipate us having no trouble this weekend, she's a coward.

Do what I did last year during the Mizzou game. When we scored our first TD my wife was going to the bathroom and she was not allowed to come back out till the game was over. She was a good sport about it and luckly the TV wasn't too far from the bathroom where she could still watch the game.

So if we start to do good and your dog is outside, leave him outside till the game is over :lol:

When I was in college, I had a Red Husky, named Norm (I put him to sleep last October) and we lived on 10th and Y, right across from ABC supply and a major parking/walking area for people going to the game. Every gameday Saturday, Norm would get SO excited to go sit out by the sidewalk with his Husker shirt while all the fans would walk by and talk to him and pet his head. He was a TRUE Husker, Red and everything. Man, I miss that dog.. :hmmph

Maybe Lucy needs to get a shirt this weekend!

Would it be wrong to have her inside and if we struggle kick her? Considering how tame and harmless she is, I anticipate us having no trouble this weekend, she's a coward.

Do what I did last year during the Mizzou game. When we scored our first TD my wife was going to the bathroom and she was not allowed to come back out till the game was over. She was a good sport about it and luckly the TV wasn't too far from the bathroom where she could still watch the game.

So if we start to do good and your dog is outside, leave him outside till the game is over :lol:

I did something similar to that during the 05 tech game. When we got down 21-0, i went to bed and turned the radio on. was gonna take a nap. my faith was about shot. sure enuff two scores made it 21-14 at half. came out to see tech go back up 28-14, then decided it was done. so i went back to bed with the radio on. we came back for lead i'll be damned. up 31-28, i decided i wanted to see the end and celebration on the big tv. enuff said. :bang

I did something similar to that during the 05 tech game. When we got down 21-0, i went to bed and turned the radio on. was gonna take a nap. my faith was about shot. sure enuff two scores made it 21-14 at half. came out to see tech go back up 28-14, then decided it was done. so i went back to bed with the radio on. we came back for lead i'll be damned. up 31-28, i decided i wanted to see the end and celebration on the big tv. enuff said. :bang

Well, you can thank me for the Misery win in 97 and last year as well. In 97, I was watching with my parents (Misery fans) and some family friends (NU fans). Well, when we got the ball back for the final drive, the other guy and I said to hell with it and quit watching and went down stairs to cry in our beers. Well, of course, as we sat there, we hear yelling up stairs and head up to see the replay of the kick.

Last year, my wife and I were watching by ourselves and basically getting sick while watching, keep in mind both of our families are big Misery fans along with 95% of our friends. Well, barely into the 3rd quarter I said F it and decided to go to bed. The game was Thursday of course and I was running the Chicago Marathon on Saturday, so I didn't need to waste a good night sleep 48 hours before that by watching a horrible football game. Well, I laid in bed and couldn't go to sleep, but I refused to turn the TV on, I just wouldn't do it. I finally got to sleep, but I hear my wife get up about 2:45 or 3:00 and go out of the room. I knew exactly what she was doing, she wanted to see the final score. About 3 minutes later, I hear her running/tripping up the stairs and I obviously knew why. I sat up in bed waiting for her to scream and get excited and sure enough, her she comes. We immediately turned on ESPN and flipped through all the ESPN channels until we found the highlights. The next day, we enjoyed a nice drive ALL The way across the state of Misery with my UNL Alumni license plate bracket on and our NU shirts on.

So, if, for some reason, the MU game goes south this fall, I'll just turn it off.